106

"the movie is boring..."

"agreed" The girl looked up, only to see Jaehyuns chin since he was stretching.

"pew" she used her finger to tickle his neck, making him flinch.

"Ya, you ruined my stretching.."

"sorry not sorry"

"babe, its early. Would you like to do something?"

"I have to walk Dobby before we go to sleep, wanna join?"

"sure, should we go now?" He pushed a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"yeah, I'll go get dressed..." she pouts waiting for a kiss but all Jaehyun does is place his fingers on her lips.

"no"

"why" she gets up lazily.

"taste of your own medicine babe." he chuckled. "put something warm"

"of course"she said, coming out of her room in her jeans, sweater and coat.

" you're a Michelin again"

"I'm not"

"joking... Ready?"

"hm... Will you hold the leash?"

"yeah, or else Dobby will take you out for a walk."

"oh shut up" she rolled her eyes, following him to the door.

[...]

"... And maybe visit a historic place? You once said you want to wear a hanbok right? We can wear couple hanboks"Jaehyn spoke quietly, while holding her hand.

They've been walking down the quiet streets with Dobby for about half an hour now,but none of them seemed tired or asked to go back home.

"are you listening?" Jaehyun frowned, tilting his head to look at her.

"hm? Yes"

"yes? What did I say then?"

"that we should go to that traditional hotel"

"we talked about that ten minutes ago." he took a deep breath. "what are you thinking of this time? Don't tell me about Becka" he glared at her.

The girl pouts lightly, avoiding eye contact. Jaehyun was right.

Y/n could not get what she heard Jaehyun saying earlier, out of her head.
How did Becka know.
What if she tells Jaehyun before her?

"-babe, why do you get distracted like this? Why did you get upset after seeing her? Did she do anything to you?"

"ani..." she found a bench at the now empty park and sat down. "Jaehyun..."

"hm?" He stood in front of her.

"Becka was right..." she said not looking at him.

"about what?" He sat next to her, shoving his hands in his pockets, after tying Dobbys leash on the bench handle.

"two days ago, I went to the doctor without telling you." she looked down. "Yunho took me there. If I hadn't followed him he'd call you and you wouldn't attend your interview" she lowered her voice

"and why didn't you tell me when I got back?"

"I wanted to but... I was kind of afraid. I still am"

Jaehyun took her hand in hers, and placed it on his lap. "the health condition, Haechan was talking about... Was it about you?" He started playing with her fingers.