80

It was midnight already. Y/n had been sleeping for more than six hours and now she was finally awake in her bed, staring at the floor. She stretched her body while turning around until she came face to face with a sleepy Jaehyun.

"oh wow" she pulled back quickly, slipping off the bed and landing on the ground.

Jaehyun woke up and crawled to her side of the bed, looking at her still being on the floor. "what are you doing down there?" He asked, closing his eyes. But his head was still popping out of the edge, as if he was looking at her.

"what are you doing up there?" she groaned, getting up. She rubbed her head  and sat next to him before her back touches the mattress again. Jaehyun this time placed his head on her stomach tired.

"you weren't okay so I came to see you" he mumbled opening his eyes to look at her surprised and shocked face. Then he remembered, she was drunk last night and remembers nothing so she probably still think he got there for the first time today, after two weeks.

He got up and scratched the back of his head nervously. "since you are awake I'll go now."

Y/n shrugged, laying back on her pillow. "what time is it?"

"almost one?"

"will you drive at that time?"

"hm"

"just stay here." she looked at him. "where have you been these two weeks?" she spoke in a friendly way, seeing him walking to the bed again.

"we are preparing for a comeback so I've been busy"

But, I could see the rest of the boys? She thought before she forces a smile. "oh, a comeback. Can I listen to the new song?"

"no, you will when it comes out" he frowned.

"but why?" she squints her eyes. "then show me the pictures for the new album." she raised her eyebrows. "oh, ya... I didn't take Dobby out to potty"

"Haechan took her to the dorm because you were sleeping the whole day"

"ah, thank god. Did Doyoung drive them there or is he still here?"

"he drove them" Jaehyun sat there with his arms crossed over his chest. "what did you drink last night?" He looked at her serious.

"a beer"

"a beer? Not much beer?"

"I don't remember how much it was. But it probably was a lot. I don't even have that much beer here tho..."

"then what were all these cans?" He asked but realised what he did.

"what?"

"the cans Haechan saw in the trashcan..." he mumbled quickly.

"did I order beers then? Can you orders just beers?" she frowned confused. "someone was here with me yesterday. He probably brought the beers" she said making him go pale

Does she remember?

"Oh! It was Jin! He brought me beer as a gift... Someone had ordered pizza in the building so he brought me beer"

"Jin?" his expression from worrier turned into annoyed.

"hm... I think he couldn't stay though because he had work to do... So he only had a can of beer and left."

"he should get fired" Jaehyun shook his head.

"why?"

"because instead of working he was drinking beer y/n, and he even got you drunk"