21

"aren't you bored?" Jaehyun asked, sitting on y/ns bed, bored as hell.

The girl was sitting on the floor with her back on the wall. "you almost kissed me" she mumbled shocked for the fourth time.

Jaehyun rolled his eyes,"I didn't kiss you tho. It was also your fault. You turned your head."

"I had turned to face the other side since you got extremely close. I turned around on time. Our lips would connect if I hadn't turned my face."

"there are girls out there who want to kiss me so bad."

"go to them then"

"tell me something." the guy sat right next to her, leaning his back on the wall as well.

Y/ns cheeks turned pink but her hair was a great cover. "what do you want?"

"you once said I am good looking"

"hm.. I remember. When we talked shit about each other in your car."

"right, back then. So, you did call me that"

"I did. Your point is?"

"since I am good looking, don't you feel some kind of a way when I'm around?" He smirked.

" I do" she turned to face him. "I feel angry" she admitted.

"that's not the answer I was expecting."

"what was the answer you wanted to hear?" she asked, now looking at him. He was taken aback.
He didn't know either.

"I don't know"

"you're really weird." she leaned her head back. "you are either cold or a caring. You don't want me around but you'd dont want me around other people either." she looked down. "am I really this bad for a friend?"

"you didn't answer so I'll take it as a yes" she looked away

Her phone saved her. It was ringing.
She took the chance and got up, heading to the living room. She sat on the couch and answered the call.

"hello?"

"y/n, it's Daniel"

"oh, hi... How are you?"

"I'm good. Are you home right now?" He seemed excited but y/n wasn't.

"I'm not home..."

"but, your lights are on" he mumbled confused.

Then why is he asking???
Why is he even hereee?!!

"the lights are on? What lights? Kitchen lights? I leave the one in kitchen always on" she tried to find an excuse.

"no, those in the living room are on. Could it be a thief? I'll call the police -"

"no, noooo. It might be one of my friends. Do you remember that 'Emily' guy?"