103

"huh?"

"I can't be" the girl mumbled shocked.

"didn't you say you are on your period?" Yunho looked at her confused.

Poor boy was shocked. He just wanted to go to the doctors office with her because she couldn't go herself but now he was pleading to get out.
He felt awkward-

"it's common on the first trimester for some women to see a little bit of discharge. It's not period don't worry. You are healthy, you and your baby." the doctor smiled.

"my baby?" y/n felt nauseous again.

How.would.she.tell.Jaehyun.
Because he confessed he wants to take a step further, it didn't mean he wants a kid at the moment.

"yes, you don't look.... Happy" the doctor looks at Yunho.

"it's because she's shocked" he laughed nervously. "ya, why are you like this? It's not like you did it alone" he scolds.

"it's too soon to have a baby" she looked at him pazzled.

"you should've thought of it before you know-"

"but wait... I took the pill after..."

"do you smoke? Or did you drink alcohol?" the doctor gave her a small smile.. "it usually doesn't work when you do these two things."

"no" she shakes her head,then opens her eyes in shock.

"what?" Yunho tilts his head. "why do you bite your lip like this, what did you do?" He asked because when she does something dumb, she bites her lip.
"Ya! Do you smoke?!"

"no..."

"then?"

"I think I didn't take the pill..." her heart dropped. "I think at first I took a painkiller because I had a headache again, then forgot to take the pill..."she looked down,feeling bad.

"don't you want the baby?"Yunho looked at her with sad eyes.

"I don't know. It happened, there is nothing to do now. I'm just worried about Jaehyuns reaction. A baby was definitely not in the plans." she scratched the back of her head.

"then, what will you do? Are you thinking of abortion?" the doctor asked.

"no way?! I'd never do such thing..."

"calm down and go home first. I'm pretty sure everything will go well" the doctor this time smiled relieved.

"Hyung will get excited. Let's make a bet."

"speaking of the devil..." y/n pressed her lips together, about to answer the call.

"babe!" Jaehyun sounded excited.

"hey" the girl mumbled, nervous.

"where are you?"

"out with Yunho, you?" she forced a smile, after Yunho carefully elbowed her, to make her act more normal.

"just finished with the interview. They asked me about you"

"they did?"

"hm, and now I'm heading to the dorm to take a shower. I'll come to your place when you're done with Yunho. Okay?"

"nae~"

"love you, have fun!"

"love you Jae" she ended the call, sweating.  "oh dear lord..."

"you're such a bad actress. You acted as if your math teacher asked you to answer to a question after you weren't paying attention."

"mean"