153

"dada-"

"Mom!"
"Y/n!!!!"the girl heard Jiyoon and Jaehyun yelled at the same time, making the girl drop the ice cream she was eating on her chest.

"What?!"she rolled her eyes before she starts cleaning again.

"Jieun said dad!"both boys said before they all appear in the kitchen. Jaehyun holding Jieun and Jiyoon holding a notebook in his hand.

"She did?"she seemed surprised because for a weird reason,her kid could only say ma,kun,yooah for Jiyoon and bobby for Dobby.

"Jieunah,say it again"Jaehyun smiled big

"ma"

"No,dada"

"maAA"the toddler screamed, pointing at y/n

"Traitor...look what you do for ice cream. Foodie like your mom"Jaehyun mumbles, giving the kid to y/n.

"Mom,when will you give birth?"Jiyoon sat on a stool, opening his notebook. "Your stomach now looks like a balloon"

"Soon...what is this?"she asked, leaning closer to take a look.

"A notebook"

"What do you write in there?"Jaehyun stood behind him, leaning above him to see.

"Diary. Here is the list of the baby names. Remember when i told you I found a name? I think i changed my mind."

"You did?"y/n rest her chin on Jaehyuns shoulder.

"Hm...should we call the baby Jiwoong?"the boy looked at both y/n and Jaehyun. "Then you'll kids will be Jiyoon,Jieun and Jiwoong"

"Is this how you want your baby brother to be called?"Jaehyun smiled

"Yes"

"We will be calling him that then. Is it your final decision?"

"Yes"Jiyoon smiled big

"Are you sure"Jaehyun asked, smiling bigger.

"Yesss"Jiyoon laughed, looking at y/n,then at her belly. "Hurry up Woo, you've been there for so long"he said in a funny way, having his mouth on y/ns baby bump.

"Since we finally decided,and since Jieun doesn't want to call me dad yet,what about going to sleep? Tomorrow we are going to the park,we have to be up early."Jaehyun picked Jiyoon up and also took Jieun from y/n.

"Is Haechan hyung coming with us?"

"He is"Jaehyun stopped in front of y/n. "Give mom a kiss"he saw both Jieun and Jiyoon leaning for a kiss

"you too"Jiyoon frowned, stopping Jaehyun from walking away

Jaehyun smirked and took a step back again, leaning his face close to y/ns.

"What are you doing?"Y/n frowned

"Jiyoon said i should give a kiss too"

"Are you going to sleep too?"she smirked because she knew damn well the man will fall asleep while reading to Jiyoon a book.

"Ani, I have to read a book"

"You always sleep"Jiyoon looked at the man serious

"I do? How do you know?"

"You never make it to page six and I learned what each page says by heart, because everytime you start reading again,you start from the beginning"Jiyoon frowned

"Man,you must be so boring"

"I'm not"Jaehyun walked away while whining and mumbling things the girl could not hear.

Ding her phone got a message notification, making her unlock it.

From: Unknown
Girl
I changed my phone number
This is the new one
Save it
Tomorrow come to the park that's close to our old apartment..around 19:10?
We need to talk

"Emma?"she tried calling the number but it was busy

"Are you talking with her?"Jaehyun appeared in the living room, yawning

"No,she changed her number and texted me to save it. Won't you read tonight?"

"No,he said I look tired and that I should sleep"

"He's so nice...wanna go to bed earlier today?"y/n tidied up the living room a little bit

"Yeah, I don't know why but I feel exhausted "

"You're getting old"

"Ya, I'm only 27..."

"Old"

"Sh"

"I'm joking"she started walking with him side to side to their room

"Don't be"he pinched her cheek,before removing his clothes and goes under the sheets. "Turn off the lights..too old to get up again or even stretch my weak arm"

"Too pregnant to move a finger"y/n smirked, turning to face him. "You never gave me the kiss Jiyoon told you to give me."

"And won't for tonight"

"Okay... I should sleep then and wait for tomorrow "y/n turned around slowly, making him smile again

"Good"she felt his arm on her hip and chest on her back. "Goodnight babe"he left a kiss on top of her head.

"Good night baby"she closed her eyes,but opening her eyes again because she thought she saw a shadow by the door seconds ago.

"Jiyoon?"she frowned, seeing him standing by the door.

"Can I sleep with you?"he went closer, holding his tiny pillow in his arms.

"Sure baby"Jaehyun made some room for him and helped him get under the covers carefully

"What happened?"Y/n pushed his hair back as he liked, making the kid close his eyes

"I saw her again. She came to take me from you. "He mumbled yawning, refering to his biological mother.

"It was just bad a dream. Don't worry"Jaehyun pulled him closer to his body, before closing his eyes.

"Hm..."the boy was soon asleep but seemed to be mumbling something. "goodnight dad"was barely heard because Jiyoons face was burried in Jaehyuns chest.

Jaehyun opened his eyes again and looked at y/n who was looking at them with a smile on her face. "Goodnight"she whispered before she closes her eyes

"Good night"he also whispered, before turning the lights off and drifts to sleep