128

"you are beautiful"Jaehyun spoke quietly with his nose on y/ns.

"And you are handsome"y/n felt Jaehyuns grip tightening around her waist.

"I love you y/n...thank you for all these"

"All these?"she stretched her back so she can dance with her man more comfortable.

"Hm... all these you've given me so far. Support, memories, second chances... you're my wife now,my child's mother. Thank you for giving me your love and for choosing to spend the rest of your life with me. I don't know who and what I'd be if you weren't here with me"he pecked her cheek.

Y/n smiled big,resting her chin on his chest.  "I should be the one thanking you Jae..."

"Ani, I've been a jerk but you still stayed with me. Everyone was impressed because you didn't leave me. Including me"

"Were you being a jerk on purpose?"she smiled softly.

"Ani...so,you acknowledge I was a jerk?"

"Hm,a big one"

"Babe... it's our wedding day,how can you say that"he laughed. "Meanie"

"I'm your wife now, I can say anything"

"As if you weren't being mean before"

"eh...well"

[...]

(Guys,i will write details for the wedding day on a chapter only for that and use it as a throwback. So,stay tuned!)

"So...you...you were in there?"y/n widened her eyes in shock.

She was holding the picture of her as a baby,that was being held by that beautiful pregnant woman years ago. Her mother's pen pal. The long distant friend.

But this time the picture was not the one that was in her album,but a smaller one that was in that womans wallet.

"That kid was you?"Haechan asked confused, sitting close to the girl.

Then both y/n and Hyuck turned to face their mothers. "how is that possible?"they asked at the same time.

"How is he the sun-"

"How is she the mallang mallang-"

"Mallang mallang?"the girl pouts.

"It means squishy...soft..oh wait.. now i see why. You were a fat baby"

"Ya,jugulae?"the girl frowns at him.

"I knew something was off"Jaehyun who was standing behind them with a glass of wine in his hand nodded his head.

"Is this why you were looking at me in a weird way every time you'd see me?"Haechans mother chuckled, making him nod.

"I can't believe I was wasting my voice singing to you"y/n said offebded again,making then all laugh.

"Why do you think your stage name is Haechan? Because I used to call you sun since when you were in the womb...so the name was not only inspired by your personality"

"You know Hyuck before anyone else in nct. This is sick" Jaehyun laughed. "No wonder why you two have a different relationship than you do with the others"

"So...you two met again after all these years,today"Haechan smiled big. "On mallang mallangs wedding day. Wooahh"he continued excited.

"I can't believe I tried to make you guys girlfriend and boyfriend when you two met"y/ns mother laughed

"Ew"the two cringed, seeing Hyucks mother nodding her head. "no wonder they act like siblings..."

"Did you really try to get these two together?"Jaehyun pouts. "I wouldn't let you. You can ask y/n,men around her had a hard time because of me"Jaehyun smirked.

"And I can confirm-"Haechan raised his hand.

"Is this how you dance?"Taeils voice was heard from behind them.

"Ya, I'm wearing heels-"Emma argued.

"Y/n,māo māo pooped"Ten suddenly appeared from somewhere else,holding the baby far from him and high,disgusted.

"Give her to me,Rafiki"Jaehyun playfully rolled his eyes, taking Jieun in his arms. "Did you poop on them?good job-"

"Yaa"made a funny face.

"I'll take her. Enjoy your night. Leave Jieun to us for tonight"Y/ns mother smiled.

"We will take good care of her. Go dance kids"Haechans mother chuckled.

Then as Jaehyun was about to take y/ns hand in his, someone else took his place. "Daad"

"Dance with your mom. I want to dance with my daughter in law this time"the older man smiled big,stealing the girl.

"Annyeong"y/n giggled , waving at him.

"Shall we dance this one as well?"Taeil stretched his arm for Emma." You can take off your heels and step on my feet"

"We will fall..."

"Trust me"he smiled big, pulling her to the dance floor.

"Hyuck-"Ten smirked.

"Don't even think of it"the boy walked away quickly

"Ya!"

I know its short and I'm sorry but I've been busy these days. But next week will be more flexible. Thank you for waiting guys,love you💜 i hope you're doing all wellll