82

"ya, Jaehyun... You said you love me, why are you going back to her?"

"calm down please, y/n... I don't like seeing you crying."Jaehyun sat in front. "I'm really sorry... I don't think I love you anymore... I guess you were right. I didn't really love you in the first place. I guess it was just an excitement"

"no... You said it was not" the girl cried harder. "I love you Jae" she said in between sobs.

Jaehyun stood there, staring at her. He didn't seem sad, he just had a small smile on his face. "I love you too, but not in that way... I'm sorry"

"ya-ah"y/n mumbled under her breath with a shaky voice.

Feeling her eyelids itchy, she woke up ams rubbed jwe now wet from tears face.

She was laying on her bed, but she soon was sitting on it, looking around for Jaehyun.

Did he leave? She crawled from her side, to the now empty side of the bed and saw Jaehyun sleeping on the mattress she was using earlier. With a sigh, she laid down on the bed again, stretching her arm out of her blanket and resting it on his palm, since his hand was right next to his face.

She closed her eyes and after a snif she felt Jaehyuns fingers curling around her hand.
She opened her eyes again and saw him bringing her hand close to his lips, resting his cheek on the back of her palm. "why are you crying?" his deep, sleepy voice echoed in the room.

"just a bad dream..." she said quietly, this time snaking her smaller compared to his fingers, around his hand.

"wanna talk about it?" He closed his eyes, not seeing her shaking her head in denial.

"no,its okay." she closed her eyes after he did. "when did you go there?"

"right after you fell asleep." the man spoke calm.

"the mattress is small for you" he heard and opened his eyes.

"should I go to the other room?" He smiled a little, knowing the answer is going to be no, but not exactly a 'no'

"if you want..." the girl said. It didn't take long for her to feel cold air hitting her hand, after Jaheyuns warm skin was not on it anymore.

Jaehyun scratched the back of his head before getting up, and then turned to face her. "if you have a bad dream again, wake me up" he messed her hair, walking out of her room.

He went to Haechan room and after taking his shirt off and was about to close the door, he saw the girl standing, leaning her body on the wall.

Her cheeks went pink when she saw him shirtless but tried to keep her eyes on his face.

"what do you need?" He raised his eyebrows, seeing her climbing on the bed and getting after the covers.

"the dream was abiut you, so I have to keep you close and check on you" she came up with an excuse. "I will also feel lazy and not come to wake you up, so if I sleep here I will be able to wake you up with a kick" she said, seeing him smirk.

"what was the dream about?"

"you got eaten by a creature that looked like a witch. But it wasn't human?"

"what was it then?"

"it was very similar to an orc... But it was not a male one. But still evil and dangerous"

"interesting." he went to bed and quickly got under the covers.

"Ya, I thought you were cold in here"

"yes"

"but you're shirtless now?"

"you provide warmth, that's why." he spoke sarcastically. "I also said I can't sleep alone in a room."

"ah yeah..." y/n closed her eyes, but she could feel his eyes on her. "don't look at me when I try to sleep, I look ew" she mumbled.

"that's why I'm looking" he snorted, feeling something cold on his skin. "YAYAYA it's cold" he looked under the cover, only to see her cold and bare foot on his stomach, pushing his whole body back.

"you can't see well without your glasses, so if you want to look at my ugly face you can see it from there. If you want to get closer and see in HD you will have to pay. I only accept cash because not many people get to see this."

"Ya," he grabbed her calf, pulling her closer to him. "did you forget, I don't like being touched when your feet or hands are cold... I will have to find something to warm me up later" he said, having her thigh resting on his waist.

"you can work out" the girl blushed.

"yeah, I thought of a few exercises actually..."

"you can start now, -" she tried pulling her leg back but he held her tighter.

"those exercises need a partner."

"I don't like working out" she tried pulling back again but, meh, Jaehyun and his competitive ass said NoPE.

He wasn't even referring to actual exercises.....

"if you don't let go I'll do this -" she was about to touch him with her cold hands but he took them in his easily.

He then forced a small smile again, before he meets eyes with her.

"Ya, why are your finger tips so cold? Feet too... Should we go to a doctor?" He asked sincere.

"I think most people have cold hands and feet like this..."

"it must be because you don't wear socks"

"even when I do, my feet are always like this." the girl removed her leg from his waist and moved a little backwards. "oh... Its almost 7 am... We only slept for three hours."

"let's sleep then." Jaehyun placed one of his arms under his head. "turn off the light."

"it's on your side"

"it's on your side..."

"it's in the middle but you're closer. And you have longer arms"

"are you for real... Look above your head." he smiled, staring at the back of her head.

"no, I'm sleeping already."

"babo" he stretched his body to turn the lights off, then he noticed his chest was above her head. "goodnight" he leaned close to her ear with a smile, making her feel goosebumps.

"goodnight." she mumbled embarrassed quickly, after he turned the lights off.