152

Before I start this chapter, I'd like to apologize for being gone for so long but I've been busy with work:(
I hope you're all doing well.
Thank you for the patience,it means a lot❤️

It was nine in the morning. Y/n opened here eyes in confusion after hearing noises coming from the kitchen.
She rubbed her eyes lazily and looked around her. She was in her room. Jaehyun brought her to their bed last night,just like she thought he would.

Maybe she was too tired to notice.

"Won't you let me see her?! We need to talk!" A familiar voice made her frown. That person was yelling...she was obviously angry

"Won't you leave?"

"No, i finally found your stupid place. I'm not leaving until I talk to her-"

"Did you really think I'd let you talk with her if you found our place Becka-? Yeah- it's Jaehyun from apartment 214, a woman broke into my house,come get her before I sue you all for not doing your job properly"

"Shit..."y/n pressed her lips together.

She pressed her ear on the door but still couldn't hear well, so she decided to go to them.

"Huh?"she frowned again when she couldn't open the door. Did Jaehyun lock her inside?

She quickly went to her bed again and took her phone in her hand. After searching Jaehyuns contact and calling him, the man declined the call and continued yelling with that woman.

Someone she thought she would not see for a long time.

Becka was probably there for Jiyoon. Thank god Jaehyun thought of sending the kids to his parents last night. Things would've gotten worse for him.

Y/n nervous and curious went to their rooms bathroom to wash her face. She sat on the stool they had in there for a while and then turned to her left, seeing the 'emergency' extra door they had in there,in case Jiyoon wanted to go to their room quicker from his, because he was afraid of the dark hallway at night.

The girl got up and opened the door, going to the boys room quietly. She then went to the door and again,pressed her ear against it to listen.

It was no use so she decided to go out and see what's happening,herself.

"I demand to see my son"

"Demand? He is not your son. He is my son. Mine and y/ns."Jaehyun opened the main door for the security to come inside. "What makes you think he is your son? I know you're obsessed with making y/ns life worse, but claiming the child is yours is too much."

"He is my son Jaehyun,"

"How do you know?! He was left at the orphanage when he was a newborn. How do you know it's him?!"

"I saw the mark on his finger,my baby had it!"

"Ya,Becka. Even if you had given birth to this child,you still wouldn't be his mother. Y/n is. You stopped being his mother when you abandoned him."

"How can you talk like that when you know nothing?"

"So frustrating.."Jaehyun rubbed the sides of his head. "Where are they? Should I call the police instead?"he pulled his phone out to dial 119 but his phone was snatched from his hand.

"No, can't you deal with me as a man? Why you're always asking for help from the police?"

"I think I dealt enough with you like a man by not hitting you and finding solutions to keep you away. What do you want me to do? Will hitting you be manly enough for you? Is this why you treated Daniel like a god? Because he was hitting you? Dealing with you like a man would do-?"He raised his voice, getting slapped.

"Ya..."y/ns lips trembled as she walked hesitant towards them.

"So you're here"Becka faced the girl, taking her eyes off of Jaehyun who was breathing heavily to calm down and not do something he'd regret. "I see you're pregnant again. Did you get tired of the orphan?"

"Ya"Jaehyun hissed.

"Everything turned out well for you y/n, right? You have your husband and kid..now you're waiting for one more. Can i have my son back? Stop being greedy and always making my life worse-"

"Why do you always blame her when you are the one responsible for your shitty life? Jiyoon is not your soon. Can your stupid little brain understand this? Y/n didn't make your life worse. It already was too bad, especially for a child to be in it. I repeat,Jiyoon is not your son so stop trying to start new drama. I don't know if you fucked with anyone and got pregnant-"

"Raped. I got raped!" She yelled making Jaehyun look at her with guilt.

The guilt only lasted for a moment tho, before he started speaking again. "Still! You let go of that baby so it stopped being yours back then. You're not his mother for giving birth to him. And i doubt you did. His mother is y/n,for taking care of him"

"Jaehyun.."y/n pulled his hoodie lightly to make him stop. She couldn't handle all the yelling.

She was sad but didn't have tears in her eyes. She wasn't even looking at Becka. She was only looking down, hoping for someone to show up and take the woman away.

"What?!"Jaehyun raised his voice but stopped when he saw her bitting her bottom lip.

The man took a deep breath and ran his fingers through his hair. "Becka please,leave us alone. I'm so tired, really. You are one of the hardest person I've ever met.. I don't know what you're going through but please,stop making us part of your problems. I think I'll go crazy because of you... really"he pleaded.

Becka who was pressing her lips together,let out a weird,yet creepy short laugh, before smirking. "Good.."her eyes darkened and her expression got serious. "I hate being the crazy one."