117

"so,that man,was the new barman you saw at the club when you went to look for Becka back then"Doyoung sat better on the couch. "Is he her boyfriend?"

"I don't know but I think he likes her. He was everyday in the hospital and seems to care"

"What about her? Does she still think she wants Jaehyun?"he questioned, making the girl pout.

"I think she didn't seem happy when she saw me like this"y/n looked down.

"Why are you saying that?"

"No reason... I just saw her expression"

"She was in pain, that's all"the man smiled, patting her knee.

[...]

  "ya..." Yuta turned to face Jaehyun who was coming out of the bedroom,with Dobby following him.

"That dumbie dumb won't stop following me"

"Don't call my dog that"y/n frowns.

"Your dog is dumb-hey!"Jaehyun raised his voice when Dobby barked.

"Look at you"Yuta changed his voice and sat down on the floor to play with her.

"Did you prepare everything?"

"Hm...are you sure you don't want to go to the dorm? You can stay with Kun while we are away these two days."

"I'll be alright"y/n smiled.

Nct had to go to Busan for some activities but sadly Kun couldn't join.

"I might call Becka-"

"That's not happening."Jaehyun cut her off. "You saw her three weeks ago in the hospital."

"She tried calling me again but when I called back she wouldn't answer. I want to see her."

"Not while I'm not here."

"He's right. Just relax these two days. You'll have fun without Jaehyun. Enjoy your peace."

"Her what"

"Peace"Yuta eyed Jaehyun with a frown,making the man pout.

"Jaehyun is afraid of you"

"I am not"

"Because of what you did back then."

"I will do it again if I have to "Yuta winked ,then blew a kiss

"You once said you wouldn't let anyone hurt me y/n"

"Don't be dramatic "Yuta cringed

"Yuta is free to do whatever he wants"

"Let's just go,huh? I don't feel safe with you two"Jaehyun took his stuff in his hands and walked to the door

"What do I have to carry?"

"Nothing hyung,can you go start the car?"

"Hm,y/n-"Yuta called while opening the door.

When the girl tilted her head to look at him ,he winked and after seeing her smiling he left.

"Would you really let him hurt my fragile little bones like he did that day?"Jaehyun placed his hands on the girl's hips.

"Of course not"she moved closer and turned her body a little on the side since she couldn't hug him because of the belly. "I'll hurt you myself"

"Mean"he smiled, resting his head on hers. "I'll be back in less than 48 hours"

"Haha what?"

"Wait for me,both of you"