54

"-THREE!"

"ohoh" the girl took as many big steps as she could, but stopped as if she was doing stretches.

"you can sit down" San mouthed,

she would get caught and she didn't want to wear the blindfold again.

"I think I'm safe" she mouthed back, tilting her head, hoping the boys won't go near her.

It was Jaemin in the centre with Yunho this time. And sadly Haechans team was wining for one point.

They both started walking with baby steps afraid to bump into someone.

Jaemin was first to find Seonghwa while Yunho was still struggling. When he finally found San, he turned around and started making his way to the girl. The way she was standing with splits, caused him to trip because of her leg.

He stretched his hand to get a grip of something and grabbed y/ns shirt, pulling her along.

He fell on his back and the girl fell on his chest, almost hitting her head on the ground. Yunho groaned in pain, then chuckled. "Sans directions were not clear."

"Ya, are you okay?" the girl asked because he caughed. She thought she was too heavy, and tried to get up but he had his arm around her back.

"get off Frodo, we are going to lose"

"you are holding me" she used her hands, pushing her body upwards

"that must have hurt" Jaemin smirked.

The girl got up, and stretched her arms to help him when she noticed her shirt ripped on the side, exposing her rib and stopping above her bra band.

She quickly polled her hands to the cloth, connecting the two ripped sides, making Yunho fall back on the ground again.

"yaa," Her face turned red in embarrassment.

All boys were on the other side of the field so no one saw.

"what happened?" Yuta frowns, making both boys take off the blindfold.

Yunho raised his head to face the girl, running his left Butt cheek. "what was that"

"you destroyed my tshirt" she clenched her fist, holding the fabric tight.

"Can't you be more careful?" Jaehyun came from behind her, still being cold and serious. "you will get sick, going around with one shirt" he scolded, putting his jacked on her shoulders.

"take this, I have mine" she mumbled, about to take it off but Jaehyun zipped it with her arms not being in the sleeves. "did you see anything?"

"of course, I was sitting there" he smirked, seeing her angry face. "it's not like I haven't seen something before" he added.

They were both looking at each other sternly, until Yunho spoke. "why aren't you wearing your pajama under this?" He joked, realising that something more is happening between these two.Not just 'not liking' each other.

The girl turned to face him and faked a smile. "it's in my bag" she joked, walking to the bench where her bag was.

She could not unzip Jaehyuns jacket with both of her arms inside of it so she took it off like a tshirt. She opened her bag and put the hoodie she was wearing earlier on.

"should we stop playing? It's almost eleven already" she heard the boys saying, not daring to go where she was until she told them.

"it was fun today, thank you for coming" Yeosang said and they continued their short conversation.

The girl overheard that they were ready to go home, so she took her bag with her and went to the boys. "are we leaving?" she looked at them, stretching her arm so Jaehyun can take his jacket.

"yes, it's late" San smiled,

"thanks for this" She said to get Jaehyuns attention. He was actually looking at her holding the jacket but did not make a move to take it.

She started getting annoyed so she walked away, going to Doyoungs car, opening the door and throwing it in there before she walks back to them again.

"we should have a game night again" Wooyoung said

"You should improve your not so skilled skills first" Yeosang said earning a glare.

"we will contact again . So, should we go? I'll freeze to death soon"

"yeah, do you want me to drive you?" Yunho smiled.

"Uhn, I think Yuta can drive me..."

"yes, of course."

"can you take me too?" Jungwoo and Jaehyun said at the same time.

"it's okay, I can take you to the dorm first and then go to where I need." Johnny said seeing then all confused. Jaehyun frowned, shaking his head.

"Then we will have to squeeze... I promised I'd drive Doyoung to. We were four already and with Doyoung five... With you two it will be seven so, someone will have to sit on someone else."

"We came with two cars because we are six as well so, we have a lot of space." Yunho said feeling eyes on him. "So, are you coming?" he asked the girl, after looking at Jaehyun.

"yeah, sounds good. Yuta, I don't want the police to stop you" She smiled, giving him a hug.

"Alright, text me when you get home" He messed her hair.

"Guys, goodnight!" she waved, seeing them smile.

"See you!" Yunho winked before he turns around and makes his way to the car with Y/n and San.

They got in the car, y/n sitting back and the to boys to the front. "come to my apartment for a while. I have some food I cooked and I don't want to throw it away. The boys ate at my place earlier but there still left a lot."

"I'll take it all for me, I don't want them to eat from your food" Yunho chuckles.

"is she that bad?" San asks, putting his seat belt on.

"she's pretty good actually. I asked her to be my cook for me only, I don't like sharing"

"eh such a creep" San makes a funny face.

[...]

"oh, they are here" Yuta mumbles, holding on his steering wheel.

"what the fuck took them so long" Jaehyun frowned, seeing the girl and Yunho getting out of the car.

Yunho had a plastic bag in his hand, following the girl to the door. "weren't they three?"

"the other guy must be in the car"

"I really wanted to punch him today... Who the fuck he think he is? He butts in when he sees she doesn't want to talk to me, he comments about what she wears under her shirt, he even held her on him that asshole-"

"Ya, hyung! I told you not to come so don't act mad. Nothing would have happened if you weren't there. I think Yunho noticed her feeling uncomfortable and wanted to help her? What the hell was that comment you made? 'it's not like as if I haven't seen something before' "Haechan mocked.

" yeah, that was messed up hyung. Too much "Jaemin bites the inside of his cheek.

"try to hide your jealousy and anger from now on yeh? If you see her again, which I'm sure you will, be nice. You want her but act as if you don't"

"whatever. Let's go to the dorm"

"are you sure? Don't you want to wait until he comes out?"

"what if he won't?"

"ya-"

"I'm joking, should I text her?"

"I asked her to text me when she get home and still didn't" Yuta pouts

"text her then"