"you are too close."

"if you were fucking around I wouldn't try to be close to you since day one. I know you never had a boyfriend. I also know you're a virgin." he smirked.

"hm, so you're trying to fuck with a virgin for what reason? To seem cool? Or will it make you feel better?" she asked smirking back. This time Jaehyun didn't have an answer. "I didn't know you were virgin at first."

"does virginity matters? Wow... I wonder who came up with this. It probably was a man and wanted to show off how much men are important to women. Sounds as if they wanted to give importance to their dicks-"

"but men can be virgins too?"

"I don't know, you tell us. Did you lose your virginity or you never had it to actually lose it?"

"you surprise me everyday, hot"

"I wish I could say the same"

"now back to our conversation"

"you mean your monologue..."the girl shrugged. She tried moving further but Jaehyun wrapped his arms around her knees and thighs, holding her to the same place.

" ya, I know sorry is no use. I really have feelings for you tho. If I hadn't, I wouldn't care if you were out every night. I wouldn't get angry with you easily." his big hand went to her neck again. "I wouldnt have mark you, nor hump you." he brought his face close to hers. "I wouldn't have kissed you you know, or touch you in ways I shouldn't. I know how to treat a lady-"

"mmm... Seems like it" she rolled her eyes.

"don't see other guys y/n. Daniel is out. Do i have to break Jihuns bones too? I told you I don't like sharing what's mine."

"I'm not yours-hey" she tried pushing him back when he attacked her neck with his lips. After a few seconds of getting her skin sucked and bitten, she managed pushing the guy back.

He smirked and trailed his fingers on her skin again. "now you'll only see my marks. Jihuns is not visible anymore" he left a kiss on her aching area. "did you really let him touch you like that?"

"I am wondering the same with you now."

"hm" he pulled back, looking at her with his lips pressed,making his dimples visible. "don't you like me at all?"

"how can I after what you did?"

"does it mean you felt something before?" a sad smile appeared on his face.

The girl was taken aback. Did she feel? She wasn't sure anymore.

"it takes you some time to answer so I guess you did feel something" he got up, unlocking the door. "where is my other tshirt? The one you used that night in the dorm?"

"room" she almost whispered, going into her room without looking at him. She opened her wardrobe and handed it to him, including his shorts. "wait a second, I'll changed into something" she mumbled, taking her own clothes to change into.

"keep it. I don't want it." he looked at her before he walks out of the room.

"are you leaving?" someone asked.
It didn't take long for her to realise she was the one who spoke.

"yeah, you don't want me here. I'm giving you a day off. I'll start annoying you tomorrow again" he forced a smile, opening the door. "I have so much to say but I'll wait a little bit longer." he walked out of the apartment with a small smile on his face.

'will it be hard making you mine?'
'I guess I'll have to find out myself' he smirked, driving away.