To:itstaeiltimeee
The party is boring. Mom and her friends keep on sending guys to talk to me.
My cousin found a fuck buddy... She also almost argued with me earlier and lastly,
I saw Daniel for a second. His nose was must be broken for good. His skin was bruised even under his eyes... I feel bad.

From:itstaeiltimeee
Wow your mom is unbelievable 😂
I'm happy for you because your cousin might leave you alone for now... About Daniel, I kind of feel bad too but he also deserved it so

To:itstaeiltimeee
Ugh, I want to go home so bad.

From:itstaeiltimeee
Slow down cinderella. You have 20 minute before the clock hits twelve.

To:itstaeiltimeee
It takes twenty minutes for me to get there so be careful with what you say :)

From:itstaeiltimeee
Did you text Haechan btw?

To:itstaeiltimeee
Not yet. He wanted to stay alone so I didn't want to bother him.

From:itstaeiltimeee
Alone? He's with Jaehyun

To:itstaeiltimeee
Why?

From:itstaeiltimeee
To play games. Jaehyun will come back in an hour tho

To:itstaeiltimeee
Okay, I'll text Donghyuck now

"are you always on your phone?" a voice was heard from behind her.

Ugh, not again. She thought and turned around, forcing a smile. "and you are?"

"Jihun" he shoved his hands in his pockets. "can I sit?" He asked and after the girl thought of it for a few seconds she nodded in agreement.

"Did three women ask you to come and talk to me?" she faced him.

"ani? I came here because I was looking for a quiet place."

"then how do you know I've been on my phone for a long time?"

"I've been watching you since earlier. You don't seen to like this place much."

"you don't either." she answered, seeing him looking down. "did anything happen?"

"my brother is getting married" the man faked a smile.

"oh, are you Ms Lins son?"

"yeah, and you are Ms y/moms/n daughter, right?" He chuckled.

"yeah. Don't I look like her?" she joked making him smile bigger.

"a little"

"so, Jihun. Aren't you happy for your brother?"

The man seemed to be thinking of an answer. When he finally looked at her he bit his bottom lip. "I don't think I am. I know he's not..."

"but, he seemed excited?"

"he just wants to make mom happy"

"by getting married?"

"mm..." he frowned. "What do you think they have been trying to do to you since when you got here?" He chuckled. "they're trying so hard to find you a man"

"I know. But I told them I don't want one yet... I don't know why they try so hard."

"some Korean mothers are like this... Your mom is not Korean but shes slowly turning into one."

"that's weird... But don't worry, I don't think only Korean moms do that." she sighed. "so, your mother doesn't know about your brother?"

"nope"

"that means you'll get married soon too?"

"no, mom doesn't really like seeing me. My hyung is her favourite. I was always the one who never did what she asked."

"she just wants to see you married"

"will you marry me then? They're talking about us right now" he smirked.

"excuse me? What?"

"what? It's not a big deal. We'll just get married" he elbowed her playfully.

"we won't?"

"why? They're already talking about grandchildren."

"this is creepy. I thought you didn't want to do what she asks you?"

"Well, I won't do anything. I was joking" he grins. "but they seriously are talking about us" he laughed.

"they are unbelievable"

"I know..."