"yes-"

"Oppa" the girl cried,looking at the door.

"Oppa? Yes, call me oppa y/n!" Daniel raised his voice, satisfied,thinking she was talking to him.

"what was that?" Taeil asked confused from the other side of the phone.

"Daniel is here" she whispered, crying harder.

"I don't understand what you are saying. I hear nothing."

"Ya, open the door... I'm losing my patience." Daniel said quietly behind the door, then after a few seconds he kicked it again.

"ya, what was that? Did you fall?" Taeil raised his voice annoyed, not hearing from her. Y/n quickly ended the call without giving an answer and sent 'Daniel is here. He unlocked the door of my apartment and now he's kicking the door to my room to open it...'

"I won't open it until you calm down." she said quietly. "you are kicking and punching doors.. How am I supposed to open?" she wiped her tears with her hands.

~

"hey, listen to me and stop crying... Don't open the door." Taeil spoke worried on the phone. "no, y/n. Because you hear nothing doesn't mean he calmed down, nor he left. What if he hits you or do worse?"

"this guy is pathetic..." Johnny shook his head, driving.

Taeils POV

"I'll be there soon, just stay in your room."

"you're coming here? Why?"

Hearing her crying breaks my heart. But hearing her crying in fear... Oh boy. I feel like kicking someone's head out of their body today.

"what do you want me to do? Just call the police?"

"you called them? I don't know what's the emergency number here.."

"no, I'm coming with Johnny and Jaehyun." I said, hearing nothing. "ya, I told you this guys doesn't seem to be a good one. Stop being nice to everyone y/n. People take advantage of it" I added but again, heard nothing. Just her unstable breathing.

"talk to me please..."

"hes coming back here again" she whispers and then i heard a weird sound,

"what happened?" Jaehyun frowned.

"i don't know. She left her phone down? I can't understand" I say, trying to understand what was that weird sound.

"will you open the door? Do I have to kick it open? You know I can break it easily.."

"I said I won't open until you calm down."

"are you crying?"

*chuckle *" that bastard asked her is she's crying." I hissed in annoyance, tapping on the speaker icon for everyone to hear.

"y/n, are you afraid of me?"

*silence*

"don't be silly and open the door. Please?"

"no..."