"she probably fell asleep, don't worry." Jaehyun said quietly but his heart was beating fast too.
She probably fell asleep? In the bathroom? That was stupid and he knew it.

"I'll go too to calm Haechan down... He's probably overreacting" Jaehyun took his keys in his hand quietly.

"can I come?" Mark asked.

Jaehyun nodded his head. He knew his friends wanted to go too but what if it was a misunderstanding?

"what you said was... Kind of mean" Mark looked down when Jaehyun started the car.

"hm?"

"that she might have fell asleep.. Or that Haechan is probably overreacting."

"then, do you want me to freak out like he did and think of the worst scenario?" Jaehyun asked quietly, focused on the road.

Mark didn't speak, he just looked away because Jaehyun was right. Jaehyun doesn't usually show how he feels, but he knew his hyung was worried.

[...]

" can you please stop crying? I'll start crying too" the boys heard a soft voice before they knock on the door.

When Taeil opened the door, they all walked in the living room, seeing Haechan sitting on the couch, crying hard, while y/n was kneeling on the floor in front of him in her bathing robe towel and hair wet.

She was holding Haechans hands that were resting on his knees, while resting her chin in top their hands.

"I thought something happened to you" The guy bowed his head to not be seen crying.

"what happened?" Mark sat next to Haechan, wrapping his arm around his shoulders.

"I filled the bath with water instead of taking a quick shower, and just stayed there with my headphones on for two hours. He was calling for me but I couldn't hear him so he thought I got hurt" Y/n looked down feeling guilty. "instead of saying 'fine' and ending the call, you could've said you'll come over. If I knew I wouldn't be in the bathroom, listening to music and you wouldn't have made the boys run here." She squeezed his hands, forcing a smile.

"yaa, why are you still crying?" Mark asked playfully, making the boy chuckle.

"I don't know"

"aigo... You look like those bubble fish" Y/n pinched Haechans cheeks.

"my head hurts now.." he mumbled in husky voice.

"go sleep in my room. You can sleep here for the night."

"ani... I just came here because I bought you chicken. Its in the kitchen."

"woah you're so sweet. I feel worse now."

"good. You should do something to make me feel better" he crossed his arms over his chest like a child.