Too Much (smut)

AU
————————————————————
It was one of those nights.

The nights spent with your best friend where you just talk about life. It's nice to get things off your chest while also helping them out by being a listener, and you just share ideas together and future goals together and it brings you closer.

Apparently, for you and Jungkook, it seemed to be in more ways than one.

"I just don't get the hype." Jungkook said. He was lying on his back, ankles crossed, hands behind his head. He was looking up at the ceiling and you were propped up on your elbow, mouth hanging open in stupid shock. "It's an orgasm. What's so special about it?"

"Uhm, maybe that it's the best feeling ever?"

"It can't be that good. I'm pretty sure people just sugarcoat it, honestly."

"You- What do you do when you get a boner?" Jungkook chuckled and you frowned at him, pushing his shoulder so he'd answer you. "Seriously!"

"It goes away quickly, so I don't worry about it."

"You're a guy Jungkook! How do you not get turned on?!"

"I do, I just... don't see the point."

"Oh my god." You groaned. Jungkook, somehow, had the biggest amount of sex appeal you've ever seen and he's never had an orgasm before? What kind of foolery is this?! "Are you scared or something?"

"What? No, no of course not. I'll just do it when I feel like it and up until now, I just haven't had the motivation."

"Up until now?"

"You get what I mean." He laughed.

"Have you ever watched porn?"

"No, that stuff is weird."

"No it's not." You said. Jungkook scrunched his nose in mild disgust and you, a little offended, not gonna lie, glared at him and hopped off your bed, grabbing your laptop off your desk. He sat up and watched you as you scrambled next to him, turning so your back was to the wall.

"What are you doing?" You ignored Jungkook and typed in your password, opening up an incognito search browser before looking for some good material. "Wait- are you seriously pulling up porn right now?!"

"Yes. Shut up." You said. You scrolled and he looked away, blushing madly after seeing the thumbnails and titles, and you clicked on one that seemed interesting. "Jungkook- Jungkook hey." You said, slapping his arm to get his attention. "Look, it's not that bad come on." You said, handing him an earbud. He reluctantly took it and shoved it in his ear, pouting like a baby with his arms crossed over his broad chest. You rolled your eyes and hit play, turning the volume up a few notches. Throughout the foreplay Jungkook grew tense and when the sounds of sex starting tickling his ear he squirmed, and when everything got louder he squealed and slammed the laptop closed, digging the earbud out of his ear.

"What the fuck?!"

"You liked it." You snickered, reaching forward to poke his stomach, dangerously close to the small mound in his pants right where he was just starting to chub up.

"Why did it get so close to his dick?! Ew that was disgusting." He gagged, rolling away from you and onto his stomach, burying his face into his hands.

"You're such a bottom." You sighed, moving the laptop to the floor. Jungkook grumbled, complaining about his stupid boner. You knew that it was getting some friction against it with the way he was lying on his stomach, and you placed your hand against his hip, teasingly pushing it to the side a smidge.

"H-Hey! Get your nasty hands off me bitch!" He squeaked, slapping your hand.

"Oh come on. Just move your hips a little."

"No way."

"You don't have to have an orgasm I just want you to feel a little pleasure." You said.

"This is embarrassing." He huffed, shoving his head into the blankets so you couldn't see his red face.

"Just a little Jungkookie?" He cursed softly when his dick twitched at the nickname and he debated everything having to do with this situation, wondering if he should just listen to you and let you guide him or if he should just deal with his boner and give you a noogie later.

But the more you persuaded him the harder he got and the more painful it became, and friction seemed to ease it a little so he frowned in defeat and rolled his hips forward just a little so you'd shut up, and you smiled, watching his pelvis rut into the mattress.

"See? Feels good, doesn't it?"

"A-A little bit..." He admitted shyly. It did feel good. It felt really good, but Jungkook was stubborn so he wouldn't admit that out loud.

"Try again Jungkookie." You said softly. He rocked forward again and gasped a little, his dick fully hard now, rubbing against the rough fabric of his underwear each time he moved his hips. "Keep going."

Jungkook fell into a slow rhythm, gently moving his hips in a little circle, grinding into the bed. You wished you could see his face but watching the muscles of his thighs, peeking out from under his shorts as they flexed, made your tummy tingle.

He moaned quietly and your eyes shot up, noticing that his arm had snuck underneath his torso, stretched down to his crotch.

"Squeeze yourself." You said. He moaned louder and you knew he did what you told him to do, and that made your smile widen tenfolds.

His face was still pressed into the blankets as he squeezed his cock firmly, a shudder making his body tremble slightly. He pinched the head and then suddenly pushed off the bed, breathing heavily. He looked over at you, cheeks pink and eyes like bambi, his length making itself known right between his legs, distorting the fabric of his bottoms as it curved up perfectly. You watched a little wet patch form at the front and you felt your core pulse hard, Jungkook's whimper drawing your eyes to his again.

"I-I can't." He said.

"Why not?"

"It's too much. It feels like too much I can't do it." He said quickly.

"Jungkookie it's supposed to feel like that." You assured him. He pouted and shook his head, tossing his curls across his forehead like those weird things at the car wash.

"But it's sensitive." He whispered. You sighed.

"All dicks are sensitive."

"But m'super sensitive!" He whined.

You were so wet from hearing his desperate tone and inched forward, placing your hand against his thigh. He gasped and bit his lip, watching you nervously.

"Let me help you then." You said. Jungkook gulped and nodded his head slowly and you slipped your hand into his boxers and grabbed his cock, the elastic band making it difficult to move. You opted to just pull it out and he hissed, grabbing onto your wrist as the cold air kissed his bare skin softly. You smiled and flicked your wrist, pumping him quickly.

"O-Oh oh no, oh n-no- Y/n- ah." He mewled, browns pinched in pleasure as his tightened his grip on your arm. You stroked him, changing the rhythm every so often just to see him squirm, watchung his face scrunch up the closer he got to orgasm and he panted, his thighs twitching. "Wait- no I can't!" He gasped and you continued as he writhed around, so close. "T-Too much! Y/n!"

"Just let go Jungkookie. You can come, it's okay." You coaxed, speeding up. He moaned, long and high pitched and it was so hot as his body doubled over, his first ever orgasm slamming into him and knocking the breath out of him. His cock throbbed in your hand as he came, quite a lot actually, coating his shirt in white, and you blinked at him, feeling warm absolutely everywhere.

"Fuck." He whimpered. You let go as he softened and he slowly looked over at you, blissfully fucked out, the after effect of his high tinting his cheeks scarlet. "I was so wrong."

"Yep." You said, grinning. "You owe me."