Daddy Yoongs

Y'all wanted soft Yoongi and my brain was a little ded so I whipped this up quickly
————————————————————
"Babe there's something here for you!" Yoongi yelled, grabbing the box from the porch to carry inside. You bounded down the stairs happily, meeting Yoongi in the kitchen.

"Yay! My package!" You said, clapping your hands. "Can I see your pocket knife please?"

Yoongi's hand dove into his pocket to retrieve the knife and he stood there, watching as you pushed the blade through the tape, cutting it down the seam. You handed it back to him and pulled open the flaps of the small box, pulling out an object. It was rolled up in bubble wrap and plastic so you ripped it off, setting it down and twisting it so Yoongi could see.

"You ordered another mug...?" He asked, glancing at it. You smiled and pushed it towards him. "Babe you have plenty-"

"This one is for you."

"But I have one already."

"It's old." You pouted. "This one is new and much better."

"It says worlds grumpiest dad on it Y/n." He chuckled, picking up the cup. You just stood there, grinning up at him. He twisted the cup, peering inside it and then looking over the edge at you. "What?"

"Don't you like it?"

"I mean you could've gotten a plain one like the one I already have... but it is pretty nice."

"I think it suits you." You giggled. Honestly he was so oblivious sometimes.

"I don't see how this fits me at all." He laughed, showing off his cute gums. "Worlds grumpiest dad... I'd have to be a dad for this to work Y/n."

You snorted, covering your mouth before you could burst into a fit of laughter. How long would it take?

"Come on Yoongi." You groaned, cheeks aching with the effort of tilting up.

His eyes drifted down to where your hand lay on your tummy and you rubbed a little circle, watching Yoongi's pupils dilate as everything clicked into place.

He gasped and dropped the cup, making it shatter to millions of piece that spread out over the wooden floor.

So much for the mug.

"Really?!"

"Yep." You nodded. Yoongi was frozen in shock and then he rushed forward and pulled you towards him in a tight embrace, his shoulders shaking in surprise.

"You're not joking right?"

"I took two tests and they're both positive."

"Babe we're having a kid!" He yelled happily, lifting you off your feet as he twirled around. When he set you back down he kissed you passionately and you smiled against his lips. "Oh my god I can't believe it."

"I was so excited to tell you." You said. Yoongi dropped to his knees and reached out, placing his big hands over your tummy. "He's in there alright."

"No, it's definitely a girl. I can feel it."

"Like you could handle a daughter." You scoffed, laughing. Yoongi glared up at you, his hands snaking around to your back.

"I will spoil her like the princess she is."

"Sure Yoongi." You mumbled. He tugged you closer and placed a kiss to your stomach and you tangled your hands in his hair, toying with his brown curls.

"I will. I'll get her everything she deserves."

"I wonder how she'll feel when she knows her dad is some big producer."

"She'll want to become one too." He smiled, standing up to press as kiss to your lips again.

"Right." You said, rolling your eyes playfully.

-

"Guys! Be quiet!" You huffed, tossing the rag you used to clean the counters into the sink, crossing your arms. A zip of pink flashed by you, giggling loudly, and then Yoongi ran by, yelling about a shark...?

"Mommy!!! Daddy's trying to eat Nemo!" Yiseo, your daughter, squeaked as she ran up to you, clutching onto your leg.

"Yoongi... what did I say about trying to eat Nemo." You sighed. Yoongi shrugged and Yiseo squealed as he picked her up, lifting her shirt to expose her tummy so he could blow raspberries against it. Yiseo screamed and squirmed around, reaching out desperately for you help. "You're on your own Bug."

"Mommy no!" She said as you walked away. Yoongi laughed like some evil overlord and ran away with Yiseo in his arms.

-

That night at dinner Yiseo told you about Nemo's friends, the small stuffy seated beside her. Yiseo wore her tutu- even though you advised her multiple times not to since she was a messy eater- and speared her macaroni noodles, shoving a mouthful past her lips.

She was the cutest bundle of joy and every time you looked at her you saw Yoongi. She had his brown hair, always tied into pigtails, and his squinty black eyes. And though she inherited your chubby cheeks and round face, she still had Yoongi's paler skin tone.

She was perfect.

After dinner you climbed the stairs, Yoongi in front of you with Yiseo sitting on his hip, eyelids drooping. You bopped her nose a few times and she giggled, burring her face into the crook of Yoongi's neck.

"Ready for bed, Bug?" Yoongi asked, setting her down on her bed. Yoongi didn't lie when he said he'd spoil her. Her room was full of pinks and purple and blues, a cute drape hanging over her bed. She really was his princess and watching him tuck her into bed made your heart throb with happiness.

"Daddy, will you read me a story?" Yiseo pouted, looking up at Yoongi with her soft puppy eyes. You knew right away that she'd fall asleep hearing his voice tell a tale from the brothers of grimm.