Snake Charmer (ssssmut)

(AU)

Did Jeongguk haul his lengthy mirror onto his bed and prop it against the window just to lean against it and watch himself get off? Yes, yes he did.

After a particular self-indulgent photoshoot for his personal instagram page--he's got a passion for fashion and photography, okay--he ended up feeling very soft and sweet. And the odd feeling reminded him of that one girl he fucked last week. She was so small and pretty and oh god simply thinking about her got Jeongguk's dick hard in his white trousers.

He fell into the feeling, let his hands explore his own body, up his bulging thighs and under the giant, layered cream knit sweater he found in Seokjin's closet. He tweaked his nipples, moaned, and then his hand shot down his pants and in a desperate haze he pumped his fist until he soiled the fabric.

But that wasn't enough, and as he looked into his mirror across the room, panting and sweating, an idea bloomed inside his head and now he's here. Hand pressed flat to his mirror as he moans and twists his fist around himself. In his delusion, he doesn't think twice about getting sticky cum all over his hyung's sweater. All he can think about is the way he seems to float away from reality, eyebrows furrowed, pleasure zipping through his veins. He comes with a low groan. It splatters against his mirror and drips down his flushes hand.

And then he collapses backwards, has half the mind to take a quick post-orgasm selfie because he's insane, and the lights go out.

Waking up after nutting so damn hard is always a serene feeling. Jeongguk's limbs are numb in this pleasant way. He loves it.

Except he can't help but feel confused when he nudges the curtain open with his foot and sees that the moon is still high in the sky. Huh. Usually, two orgasms keep him out for at least seven hours. Not twenty minutes.

A fragment of light in his peripheral demands Jeongguk's attention. Slowly, he cranes his head to the side. On his hardwood floor, coiled in a beautiful, mesmerizing swirl, a lilac snake flicks it's forked tongue up at Jeongguk.

But he's not scared.

The snake slithers up the camera bag at the foot of his bed, tangles around his bent knees, smooth, cold scales scratching at the exposed skin of his abdomen. It feels good. In the watery moonlight, the snake seems to glow and emit this hypnotic blue hue. Jeongguk's mouth falls open as the snake unhinges it's jaw.

"Bite me." He hears himself say.

If a snake could smile, this one would. As it nears Jeongguk's neck, bearing it's fangs, Jeongguk closes his eyes, humming deep in his chest. The snake clamps down on the column of his throat and he whimpers, stomach tightening as something warm floods his system, lighting his nerve endings ablaze. His body fizzles and shakes, this hot vemon leaving arousal in it's wake. He welcomes it completely.

When Jeongguk finally manages to peel his eyes open, he understands what the pressure on his chest is. There, sitting above him and looking down seductively, is the most beautiful man Jeongguk has ever seen.

"Well hello, pretty thing."

Voice like honey and eyes like daggers, Jeongguk sighs. The silver tone of his hair reminds Jeongguk of the snake that bit him moments ago.

Plush lips like flower petals. Skin dewy and shimmery. Jeongguk wants to fuck him. He wants so badly to claw down his bare chest and rip at the deep v line of his black shirt. Oh to yank on the red scarf and those silver tresses.

"Your mind is wild." He grins.

Like a switch, Jeongguk growls and hooks his arm around the mystical man's waist, effectively flipping them over. In this reversed position, Jeongguk's body tingles at the sight of the man's hair mussed, sultry smile hanging from those sinful lips.