Sope (pt. 2)

So yall remember that one Sope AU where Hoseok couldn't feel anything accept Yoongi?

Also, shoutout to @RMsTeAr for voting!! Tysm 💜
————————————————————
"So where are we off too?" Hoseok asks excitedly, his enthusiasm- along with his hand- leading Yoongi around the mall. The older would have snatched his hand away by now if it were anyone else, but Hoseok's cute smile and maybe some pity for the boy made Yoongi grin as he let himself be pulled around.

"Where ever you want Hoseok." He said calmly.

"Really?!"

"Of course, I said I wanted to do this didn't I?"

"Well yeah but-"

"Okay then, let's go." Yoongi said, tugging Hoseok into a nearby store. It's looked a bit expensive, the room open with the perimeter full of high quality clothes. Staff walked around, helping customers and the usual.

"You should try some things on Yoongi." Hoseok says.

"What? Why?"

"Well, I can feel your clothes, the ones you're wearing now. So if you put something else on I can feel it. "

"I suppose." Just then an employee walks up to the couple, nodding politely.

"Can I help you too?" She asks.

"Yes!" Hoseok exclaims happily. "Find us your most interesting shirts!"

The worker does so and shoves a rather large pile of clothes into Hoseok's arms and directs them to the changing rooms. Yoongi, a bit reluctant with having to try on so many clothes, slips into a dressing room and pulls the curtain closed. He tries on everything, stepping out to let Hoseok feel it. Feel him. The situation is something Yoongi didn't plan on partaking in when he left his house earlier in the morning, but he'll admit- he's having something close to fun.

After trying on so much Yoongi admits that he's worked up an appetite and they head towards the mall food court. It's sort of busy, the atmosphere filled with quiet, casual banter between others and the smell of food.

"Hoseok..." Yoongi asks as they wait in line. "Can you smell things...?"

"Nope!"

"Hmm..." They order their food and Yoongi pays, ignoring Hoseok's protests while carrying the tray to a table for two. They sit down and Hoseok grabs his food, digging into it happily. Yoongi is then struck with so many questions.

"If you can't feel yourselft when... you know... can you feel like, your insides? Does that make sense?" Hoseok laughs loudly, Yoongi's cheeks turning red in embarrassment, thinking that he asked a dumb question.

"No, I can't."

"Really?"

"Yeah, really. I can't feel when my stomach growls, so I make sure to have three healthy meals a day. I can't feel my heartbeat... weird, isn't it?"

"It's remarkable." Yoongi mumbles. They finish their meal then and as Hoseok stands up he tosses the trash away and looks at the older, his lips twitching as he suppresses a laugh. Yoongi notices.

"What? Is there something on my face?"

"Yes actually." Yoongi frowns and wipes at his cheek, completely missing the drop of sauce from their meal.

"Here I'll get it." Hoseok volunteers happily, stepping towards Yoongi and raising his hand to touch his cheek. But then he gets an idea and leans forward, kissing Yoongi's cheek and softly licking the sauce of his skin.