Namkook (smut)

Welcome to my new Imagines book! Thanks for checking it out, just a heads up tho, some will be long and some will be short. Enjoy ❤️

Note: Realize that these all say "AU" and that's because this is an alternate universe, meaning I do NOT own BTS, only the plot. None of these stories are real events or thoughts or ideas

Edit: hi hi, this book is like past a year old now, so clearly my writing has improved. If you have an issue with the grammar (it's prolly terrible) then go ahead and skip some chapters, they don't have to be read in order :))
————————————————————
Namkook school AU 
————————————————————

It was during the middle of yet another very long history lesson when Jungkook decided to pull out his phone, discreetly sending a text to someone behind his large textbook.

Well it wasn't necessarily a text, more like a picture.

Jungkook wasn't usually one who sent pictures, but he's been feeling more needy today than usual. Something sparked in his nerves and he decided to be a little coy by sending a picture of himself subtly biting his full bottom lip to someone he's been texting recently.

It wasn't a relationship, the two were just playing around. This was new territory for Jungkook, but since he didn't know the other he just let himself be different. Over the days the two got a lot more flirty with each other, hence why Jungkook sent the picture.

He captioned the picture:
'This history lesson is so long'

He got a response almost immediately, his cheeks reddening a little while reading it.

'Ooo what a surprise! That really made my stressful day better, though something a bit more would make it the best... remember what we talked about yesterday?'

Jungkook gulped and shifted in his seat, looking up to make sure no one was watching him. The teacher, who was very very attractive in Jungkook's eyes, was still continuing his lesson.

Jungkook glanced back down at his phone, debating whether he should go through with what the other was suggesting. Last night the two were having a heated conversation, until the other had asked for a dick pic. Now Jungkook has never sent nudes before, but something about the other made him take the pictures anyways.

He didn't send them however.

The teacher cleared his throat and Jungkook quickly swiped the tab away and shut off his phone, placing it face down on the desk in front of him before looking up. Thank god the teacher hadn't caught him, Jungkook had no idea how he'd be able to look his teacher in the eyes. He never could. The swirly blue was just too much to handle, it always put him in a trance, like he was being hypnotized.

Their teacher, Mr. Kim, handed out their assignments, telling them sweetly that it would be homework if they didn't finish it. Jungkook though he was going to pass out when his deep voice rang throughout the quiet classroom.

He sighed and watched him pass out the papers, biting the inside of his cheek when Mr. Kim had walked past him briefly to give him his own sheet.

Once the teacher had settled at his desk, pulling out his own phone to browse while the students worked, Jungkook hesitantly picked up his phone. His heart was racing while he hastily opened the contact, scrolled through his photos, and sent the nude he'd taken yesterday.

The young boy has no idea why he decided to make the photo so neat, but it was. He made sure all the pictures on the walls in the background were straight, he made sure there were no dirty clothes on his bed beside him, and he made sure the lights were turned down low.