Jinkook (smut)

AU
————————————————————
This is a long one guys, and Merry Christmas
————————————————————
Jin watched the lights zip by as the train traveled through the long tunnel. Music played softly in his ears as he watched. The train was mostly full, he was lucky to get a seat with nobody beside him. Well, that is until the train stopped and people filed in. He knew there was no way he'd be able to stay alone.

And just as he had thought, a man hurriedly sat down next to him, shuffling around to get comfortable. Jin gathered his things and scooted over a bit, trying to give the man some space. He had a black beanie tugged over his head but his brown hair still fell out the front. It looked silky and soft, at least the man was taking care of himself.

"Sorry." He apologized. Jin locked gazes with the man when he turned his head. His eye were dark and big and curious- he was young and pretty.

"For what?" Jin said.

"I didn't mean to get all up in your personal space, but you know how it is."

Jin chuckled.

"That's all right, I get it." The man nodded and looked ahead, seemingly in thought. Jin shrugged and looked out the window again, seeing that they were still in a tunnel. He had noticed how close the man actually was. Their thighs were pressed firmly together and Jin could even feel his warm muscles. Their shoulders brushed together every time the train rocked as it raced through darkness. It was a little awkward.

"So where you headin'?" Jin asked. Starting a small conversation wouldn't hurt anybody, right? It definitely beat the silence.

"Seoul." The man said.

"Me too."

"It's going to be a long ride."

"Yes it is." Jin laughed.

"Hey man, if you don't mind, could I like, lay my head on your shoulder or something? I'm exhausted." He said, looking sheepish but true to his word, very tired.

"Sure, go ahead."

The man smiled sweetly and leaned his head against Jin's shoulder and Jin looked the opposite way so he wasn't literally breathing on him.

"Thanks." He mumbled quietly.

"No problem." Jin said softly.

"Can I know the name of the man I'm laying on?"

"Jin."

"Jin..." The man repeated. "I'm Jungkook."

And Jungkook closed his eyes, falling asleep fairly quick. It was the last train that was running today, and their stop was last. Jin looked at Jungkook, a faint blush rising to his cheeks. He carefully fished his phone out of his pocket and opened his messages with his best friend.

Sockjin:
Theres a very attractive man sleeping on my shoulder
Plz help

Nunjune:
And you want me to do what?
I'm in bed man
Good luck

Sockjin:
But hes so cute
His name is Jungkook
It wouldnt be rude to sneak a picture right?

Nunjune:
Totally not bro