4J (smut)

Jimin was a cock slut. He was hungry for cock during all hours of the day, wishing for warm white to paint the inside of him deliciously, needing that delightful friction of a thick cock tearing apart his ass. He didn't care who's cock it was, to be honest, but he did have a preference.

That preference was Jung Hoseok. And Jeon Jungkook. Jimin couldn't decide who's cock he wanted, let alone where he wanted it to be stuffed. But he wanted them both, and maybe even at the same time, but if you gave that idea to him, there would be no going back.

He just needed to have his dance teachers' cocks up his tiny little hole. He wanted to feel them both inside of him, ripping him apart piece by piece, degrading him, ruining him.

However, for the sake of professional purposes and just common curiosity, Jimin fought to control his desires in class. He really did want to learn how to dance. He liked to be flexible, liked to move, to stay fit.

And he liked his teachers.

The class was big, about thirty five students, ages ranging from elders to teenagers. Jimin was near their age, which was just another sign of fate in his opinion. But... since the class was so big, Jimin rarely ever got noticed by the teachers. Only when he messed up did he get corrected and most of the time it was just by his neighbor. He could mess up on purpose but that could get him kicked out of the class, and he wasn't willing to take that risk.

-

"Alright, good work today everyone." Hoseok said, clapping and smiling that sunny toothy grin. He placed his hands on his hips and panted, sweat glistening against any bit of exposed skin like his forehead and neck. Jungkook nodded in agreement just beside Hoseok, the front of his shirt completely soaked through and clinging to his broad chest. Jimin gulped, tearing his eyes away.

"See you all next week!" The younger teacher waved, beaming brightly.

"Have a good weekend everybody." Hoseok said, watching as the students packed up and left, chatting with each other. Jimin finally realized he was caught in a trance when Hoseok's familiar voice said his name. It was so sweet and innocent and nice and the tone of it wrapped around the vowels of Jimin's name so prettily left the boy's knees weak.

"Park Jimin?" Jungkook spoke up and Jimin tripped out of his hypnotic state, seeing his two teachers in front of him. "Are you alright?"

"Y-Yeah. Yes. Sorry." Jimin stuttered shyly, scrambling away to grab his things. He rushed out of the building, cheeks red in embarrassment and the sound of his name on his teachers' lips still fresh in his ears.

-

The next week Jimin forgot all about his solo encounter with his dance teachers, so when he entered the large studio, he was prepared to dance more than anything else. He had been a little out of it all day and he was hoping that dancing could help his mind get back on track, but it was nearly impossible with his favorite two people in the room. He couldn't help but let his eyes wander south, wondering what kind of treasure lay beyond those matching sweatpants.

He shouldn't think about cocks right now. Dancing with a boner was more uncomfortable than drinking warm water. Or using someone else's toothbrush.

So he remained unfocused throughout the whole class and frustrated those around him as he bumped into them, apologies stumbling out of his frowning lips. His behavior didn't go unnoticed by the instructors in the front and after the class ended, Jungkook approached with Hoseok by his side. Jimin gulped upon realizing they were heading towards him.

There was no way out of this now. He should just accept that he screwed up and they were probably here to kick him out in the nicest way possible.