Perfect Little Omega (smut)

@JordynBooBoo and @GalaxyGeek107 kind of helped out with this one, so thank them
————————————————————
ABO AU
————————————————————
Hoseok and Jimin were good friends and together they started a business, one which served happy customers with patches they created themselves. These patches were applied to the skin to help mask scents, making the daily life much easier. Sure they smelled like the things you'd keep under your kitchen sink, but they hid all the addicting smells of the world and became quite popular. They started off as a small brand but as demand for the product increased, they eventually turned into a corporation, which they both led together.

They were the biggest CEO's the economy had ever seen.

The idea of having two worked out well, seeing as when an alpha sunk into a rut they weren't remotely close to being in the headspace a businessman should have. So when Jimin was at home, curled up in bed as his rut tortured him, Hoseok was at work, filling out papers and attending important meetings- and vice versa.

Since a rut lasted only a few days and came about every two months, the pair were often working together, improving their corporation by spreading out across the world and making bank.

-

Jimin was whistling softly as he walked through the halls, bowing and greeting passerbys as they did the same. He was used to hearing all the 'nice to see you Mr. Park's on loop throughout his day.

He took the elevator all the way to the top floor where his and Hoseok's offices lay beyond large and intimidating doors. He strutted into Hoseok's office, a confident swing in his hips, slapping a cream colored file over the stack of paper Hoseok was leaning over, meticulously scribbling his signature onto.

"Our next project." Jimin smirked, winking at Hoseok when he looked up. Hoseok frowned in confusion and set his red pen down- the one Jimin gifted him for his birthday- and opened the file labeled: Project Ω

"I don't remember discussing this one with you..."

"Because you didn't." Jimin shrugged. He watched Hoseok's dark eyes dance across the page as he read, a blank face concealing his thoughts on the idea Jimin presented. "So...? What do you say?" Jimin said as Hoseok hummed and closed the file.

"It's a risky idea, don't you think?"

"It's a good idea though, Hoseok. You and I both know how beneficial it will be."

"But it will take too much time trying to recruit an omega, let alone someone who's willing to do this job."

"Oh please." Jimin scoffed, chuckling breathily. "Anybody would be willing to get on their knees for us."

"I don't know Jimin..." Hoseok sighed. "It sounds a little wrong."

"How is it wrong? It's literally in our damn instincts to fuck omegas. Think about it. It'll benefit us, the omega, and the company." Jimin said.

"Fine... I'll consider it."

"Great!" Jimin smiled, clapping. "I'll start searching for somebody who has the potential."

"Alright." Hoseok sighed, gripping his pen as he got back to work. Jimin left the file with Hoseok and skipped out of the room, across the hall to where his own office sat.