Jimin

Delivery Boy AU
————————————————————

You stood anxiously at the door then began to pace around, checking the clock every two seconds hoping the minute hand would tick by faster. This was the first package your aunt had sent you in a long time and the description she left made you a little nervous.

Just a little something you might need

What was that supposed to mean?

You were fine, so what could she possibly be sending?

Suddenly your doorbell sounded and it rang through the entryway of your house, haulting you in the middle of your thinking. You reached for the handle and opened the door, seeing a man in front of you. He wore all black besides the blue vest, and held the very package you were anxious about.

"Y/n?"

"That's me..." you mumbled, looking up to see the face of the man holding your package. And holy wow you almost fell over due to the angelic beauty standing before you. His sweet voice was still ringing in your ears as you stared at him, admiring his bright dimpled smile, crescent eyes, and adorably squishable cheeks.

"This is your package ma'am." He said clearly, outstretching his arms toward you to give you the box. You watched his arm flex under his sweatshirt and trailed your eyes over his arms, looking at his cute little hands decorated with bulging veins.

You hesitantly grabbed the package, your curiosity flowing out of your pores. Standing there with the door still open you ripped through the tape, peeling back the flaps to reveal a much smaller box. You groaned and took the box out, forcefully shoving the bigger one towards the delivery man to hold. He stumbled backwards a bit but grabbed the bow anyways, brows furrowed in confusion. You ignored him and opened the smaller box, pulling out a card. You flipped it around in your hand, scanning over it briefly.

"What the heck it this?" You mumbled loudly.

"I believe that's a gift card for Victoria's Secret."

"Oh... why the heck would she give me this?!" You asked the puzzled boy.

"I'm not sure ma'am, I just delivered the package."

"Can you send it back or something?"

"You're not going to use it...?"

"I'm not one to wear lingerie, I don't think it looks good on me so it'll just go to waste."

"I think you'd look great- uhm..."

You snapped your head up to the delivery boy, his dark eyes wide and cheeks dusted pink with embarrassment.

"You really think so?" You asked, not for the purpose of flustering him more, even though it did, but because you were actually considering keeping the gift card. After having such a good looking man tell you you'd look good in lingerie who wouldn't want to go buy some?

"Uhm... yeah I think you would."

"Huh, maybe I'll keep this then."

The boy nodded and smiled a bit, turning around to continue his shift, still holding the box of course but neither of you really noticed.

"Hey!" You called out, deciding to go out on a limb and push your confidence a bit more.

"What color do you think I'd look best in?"

The boy cleared his throat and stuttered, blinking repeatedly before shaking his head and scanning over you. You felt your skin burn as he dragged his sparkling eyes over you, but you stood calmly at your front door.