Jungkook (smut)

This one was fun to write 😂
————————————————————
AU I just had to make him wear this^
————————————————————

Oh my god.

The Jeon fucking Jungkook was sitting right next to you, and the only thing you could think to say was oh my god.

Thank the gods above he acted like he didn't hear you- but the way his sharp jaw clenched made you think he just might've.

You completely zoned out, turned sideways in your stupid green plastic chair with your legs crossed and ignored your math teacher's lesson. With a smile on your face, a mischievous smirk to be specific, you inspected Jungkook's profile with a raised eyebrow and bottom lip trapped between your teeth. The two of you were in the back of the classroom, and the vent above blew odd warm air through Jungkook's dark raven locks, ruffling them up. He pushed his thin framed glasses up the bridge of his cute sloped nose whenever he looked up from his notes.

Oh my god, you just wanted to ruin him.

Completely tear apart that adorable nerdy innocence he always wore around.

But you knew he was always covering something up.

You just had to find out what, without completely embarrassing yourself if it was a misunderstanding.

"Hey Jeon." You mumbled, quiet enough so nobody around could hear.

He hummed and looked over at you, eyes wide and processing the knowledge your teacher spit out.

"Can you help me?"

"With what?" He answered, voice sweet and so innocently tempting.

"The notes."

You placed your hand on his knee under the table, pushing your blank notebook closer to him.

"B-But you just have to copy down what he's saying." Jungkook gulped, nervously gripping his pencil.

"I know, but he's talking too fast and I'm a slow writer."

You squeezed again.

"Uhm w-well how do you want me to h-help you?"

"Maybe after school you can help me catch up?" You whispered, puffing your bottom lip out and trailing your hand up higher.

"I-I don't know... my parents won't be back until seven and that's r-really late."

"Perfect, I'll make sure to leave before 6 just incase."

"L-Leave then?" He stuttered, suddenly gasping when your fingertips grazed his inner thigh, brushing against the middle of his legs. "W-What are you d-doing?!" He squeaked. You could feel his muscular thighs flex and tense under your palm.

Fuck you wanted to ride them.

You didn't say anything, weren't sure what, but you were testing Jungkook's limits, seeing how far you could take him. You really wanted to take him.

God, nobody else made you as needy and desperate as he did, you craved him in every way. You wanted to hear his sinful noises and taste his delicious lips, touch his soft skin and smell his neck while watching him unravel with an indescribable amount of bliss.

You could take him right now.

Who's to stop you?

And with that exact thought in mind, you mentally said fuck it and gripped Jungkook's dick in your palm. You squeezed harshly and he gasped, standing up, forcing his chair to fly back and hit the wall.