Late Night Secret (smut)

(AU(is it though); I had a really ugly nightmare so to forget about it I wrote smut lmao

This is set back when jikook released that video of them dancing with the lights off. Yes. THAT video. And I know I said I won't write BTS as K-pop Idols but who said I wasn't allowed to break my own rules? Nobody hehe)

Three videos will be produced as a result of locking BTS in the practice rooms all day. (Of course they're free to leave but where would they go if they all know they should be doing something?) It's nothing knew. They've done this plenty of times. There's multiple videos out there, whether they be Run eps, interviews, or Bangtan Bombs, that Seokjin is wearing the same shirt or Taehyung is wearing the same sweater. These days are usually chock full of filming, meaning each member has their makeup on and their best camera voice ready. Except today is a bit different because they're just dancing all day. They have to liberty to wear whatever they'd like.

Jeongguk, currently going through The Timberland Phase, slips on his favorite light wash pair after pulling on a pair of sweats that resemble jeans. They're ugly, but on Jeongguk, they're goofy and cute. He dons a very thin white button up. He's well aware that his hyungs will start teasing him and pocking at his chest the moment he leaves his room, but he secretly likes the attention.

The dorm is a flurry as it is on most packed days. Seokjin runs through to make sure everyone has a piece of toast shoved in their mouths-- ew, Jeongguk just brushed his teeth-- while Namjoon rallies up everyone to yank them out the door by time the cars pull up outside. Jeongguk clambers in the back with Hoseok and Taehyung squished on his side.

"I think it's best if we break off before Baepsae to get a grasp on our units and solos. After that, we'll practice for Baepsae, record that video, and then we get to go home." Hoseok says while typing away on his phone. Jeongguk leans his head against Taehyung's shoulder, feels his hand rake through his hair (the coconut, ARMY calls it) and scratch at his scalp pleasantly. "It's almost a lazy day. You don't have to give it your all, but we're being filmed and the performances are soon, so don't slack."

They never slack. Since trainee days, BTS has given their best efforts when it comes to basically everything. But Jeongguk and Taehyung reassure their hyung with slight nods and mumbled okays.

-

At the BigHit building, they walk through the halls to the practice room. Staff is already setting up equipment for the day. The members head in and deposit their bags behind the camera frames. Jeongguk sees a couple cases of water which he's thankful for, because he get quite thirsty as is. He'll need a few bottles if he's spending all day in here.

"Split off into your units." Hoseok tells them. Jeongguk searches for Jimin amidst the people. He finds him stuffing his feet into a pair of black shoes.

"Get two hats." Jimin tells their maknae. And Jeongguk, the bestest maknae ever, listens easily and runs off to where they keep a bunch of props in a cart. He digs through it to find two hats, setting one atop his head and bringing the other to Jimin.

There's a camera already pointed on them as Jimin gets up with the help of Jeongguk's outstretched hand. They head to the middle of the practice room and Jimin counts off the start. Jeongguk faintly remembers learning the choreo a couple days ago and then practicing in his room at night until the moves felt right. Right now, he hums the song while moving through each step, Jimin synchronized to his left. He finds himself giggling into the mirror across from them as he does the dance.

The coming of age ceremony dance is easy to cover. Jeongguk has done far more difficult choreography than this. The beginning is calm and a bit silly. Only after the beat drop does it get a little more difficult.