Drawings (pt. 2)

I whipped this one up quickly because you wanted it, so if it sucks just know I put as much time and effort into it as the last one!
————————————————————
AU
————————————————————
Every Tuesday and Thursday after school you and Yoongi met up for a drawing session. It worked well, since you could sometimes work on homework together and just generally get to know each other. Because while you were sharing your talent with Yoongi, he was showing you his. He introduced you to his music taste, which you immediately fell in love with, as well as a few songs he created himself. They were good and had potential and you were his number one fan, cheering him on when he was working at his home "studio".

In a little folded you kept all the pictures from your sessions. Some were done with charcoal, others in colored pencil, some in gel pens- you had an assortment of pictures, all different depending on your mood but with the same model. These pictures were much better than your quick doodles done on the side of your notes, for he was sitting still, right in front of you, in whatever position you wished. He was calm and let you adjust his stance, let you direct him and get bossy at times, which he found a little cute because damn it was so hard to take you seriously when you had graphite smudges on your forehead.

It was fun, though, and the two of you quickly became best friends. You and Min Yoongi, against the world and completely unstoppable.

-

Messy. That's what he referred to you as, and you didn't argue with him, only occasionally gave him snark, because it was mostly true. You were a messy person and he would just have to deal with it, even as he stepped over your tins and tubes of paint- because yes, you loved to paint as well. In fact, you called Yoongi over earlier than usual because you were planing to paint him today, which took much longer than a sketch generally would.

"Where the hell am I supposed to sit with all this junk on the floor?" He grumbled, kicking an eraser.

"It's not junk." You huffed. "It's art. And you can just sit on my bed, it's actually clean for once."

"Oh? Is it dirty usually?" He said, doing that iconic eyebrow wiggle that you rolled your eyes at. "I feel weird sitting on your bed though."

"Uhm, it's fine? Just sit down." You said, shoving him roughly. He fell backwards on the bed, scrambling around so he could glare at you. You ignored him and set up your station, organizing your paints and brushes until they were exactly how you liked them. You lifted an empty canvas onto the easel, smiling at the though of blessing the perfect whiteness with Yoongi's beautiful face. "Alright I just need you to sit up."

"Sit up? For like, hours? Yeah no thanks, that's asking for scoliosis." Yoongi said, reclining back onto your bed, shoving his hands behind his head. You stuck your tongue out in a mocking manner and decided to just go with it.

Half way into it, he fell asleep, which happened sometimes, but you never complained because there was just no reason too. He was still, getting the rest he needed, and he looked good doing it.

Because only Min Yoongi could still look handsome while sleeping.

You added a little more detail, dabbing some pink paint into his round cheeks, and then set your paint brush in your cup of mixed water. That would be enough for now, and your arm was getting a little tired, so you moved the canvas aside so it could dry without being in the way. Yoongi was still sound asleep, but it was late, and you didn't want to disturb him, so you left him there, on your bed, peacefully lost in his dreams.

You left to take a shower, and it felt nice to wash the paint off your arms- once again, you made a mess- and when you finished you wrapped a towel around your wet frame and padded out into the kitchen. Your parents worked until early morning, leaving you alone most nights with leftovers in the fridge. You pulled some out and heated them up, and while you were in the midst of getting a glass of water you heard a deep yawn behind you.

"Morning." You joked, grabbing your plate and taking it to the table with you. Yoongi hummed and slid into a seat, leaning his head into his palms as he propped his elbows up on the table. He blinked his eyes open, focusing to clear the drowsy fog so that he could see you, sitting across from him, hair damp and falling over your shoulders. Your chest was more exposed than ever, though the towel covered what Yoongi defiantly didn't need to see. You had that after shower flush to your skin, like a sugary peach, and Yoongi coughed, looking away. You just smirked and ate your late dinner.

"Be a gentleman and take care of this for me?" You said, pushing your empty plate towards him after you finished, batting your eyelashes as you puffed your bottom lip out. Yoongi sighed and snatched your dishes up, rinsing them off in the sink before setting them on the counter.

"Be a lady and get dressed for me?" He said, throwing a look over his shoulder that you couldn't quite decipher. His eyes were dark and his cheeks were pink- but they always were, so why did he seem so... different? It was a hard feeling to pinpoint, this thick aura between the two of you, so instead of mulling over it you just acted like your usual self.

"What if I want to sleep naked?" You giggled. Okay maybe teasing him just a little would be okay and it wasn't too far fetched from your usual character.

"Sleeping naked is literally so uncomfortable." Yoongi said. He turned and leaned against the counter, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Maybe to you, but I think it would be pretty nice. All free and loose, you know?"

"No. No don't know." Yoongi deadpanned. You chuckled and stood up, holding tightly onto your towel where it ran across your chest.

"Want to know?" You snickered, slowly and carefully untucking the towel. Yoongi's eyes flew wider than saucers and he dashed forward, gripping your towel to hold it up. You laughed loudly, like an obnoxious witch, poking his scarlet cheeks even as the flush spread across his whole face, so obvious compared to his pale neck.

"Are you fucking stupid?!"

"Yes. I am very stupid." You said, booping his nose. Yoongi swatted your hand away and pointed his finger at you, but you were both frozen, because who the hell was holding up the towel now?

Yeah. Nobody.

You slapped your hand over his eyes, hopping to god that he saw nothing as a surprised scream left your mouth.

"WHY DID YOU LET GO?!"

"YOU WERE BEING SUPID!"

"WELL WHO'S THE STUPID ONE NOW?!" You screeched in embarrassment, holding your hand over his eyes. "You didn't see anything, right?"

"Uuuuh." He mumbled and you just about died. "It was just a little glimpse! There's nothing to worry about-!"

"Shut up." You groaned. Yoongi clamped his mouth shut, nervously chewing on his bottom lip. "Okay, I'm not going to remove my hand until I've got the towel on, but it's on the floor, so you have to bend down too."

"O-Okay I can do that." Yoongi said, clearing his throat. You sighed and on the count of three you slowly crouched down together, your hand obscuring his vision while the air nipped at your exposed skin. Goosebumps were trailing up your legs and over your arms but your priority at the moment was covering up.

It was awkward and your knees clunked together and suddenly Yoongi gasped, throwing his hands over yours. Great, he probably saw your ass or something, this couldn't possibly get worse.

"Damnit, all I wanted to do was paint." You murmured in irritation, finally snatching up your towel. With one hand you managed to get it wrapped around you securely and then you ripped your hand away, clutching your towel closely. "We're going to pretend this never happened, okay?"

"Yep." Yoongi said quickly. "Goodnight." And then he zipped out of your kitchen and hurriedly slipped on his shoes and left the house before you could even blink.

Well that was the biggest mess you've ever made.
————————————————————
Vote and follow you hobos 😘