Trouble (smut)

(Requested by @BTSLeftToe ! Happy birthday to your friend!! I apologize for the late request as well...

This is also a little unedited cuz I'm still shocked from the comeback sksj)

Today wasn't a good day, not even from the start. The moment you woke up, you felt frustrated. You weren't sure why, so you weren't sure how to fix your feelings. But you were annoyed, deprived of attention, and incredibly horny, if we're being honest. It was also a Monday. So everything kinda sucked at the moment.

Ever more so now.

You marched into your favorite class with a scowl on your face. After slouching in your seat angrily for the entirety of the class, waiting for Mr. min to notice you, you eventually learned that he wouldn't, as he was too busy helping another student who happened the be absent the previous school day. Great.

Next, you pulled out your pink pencil pouch that had cartoon characters on it and you grabbed the marker- a red sharpie, to be exact- that your finger brushed against. Angrily, you stomped to Mr. Min's desk and right on the white board he used to scribble complex equations, you decided to let hell rain. Uncapping the permanent marker and pressing the tip to the board, you walked, an ear-piercing, screeching sound bouncing off the walls as a wobbly red line was etched on the board.

Mr. Min immediately looked over at you. Strangely enough, his features didn't contort into anything like rage, but rather stayed calm. You glared at him, wanting to get some kind of reaction.

He sent a warning to you just with his pretty brown eyes before returning to the student he was helping but you weren't having any of that. So you snatched a paper from his desk and ripped it. Right in half.

Yoongi bristled. The tension was clear in his shoulders and you almost smirked in satisfaction but you wanted more from him.

So you grabbed another paper and ripped. Then another. And another, tossing the shredded sheets on the floor.

Finally, the student nodded and packed his things away, blowing politely before leaving the room. But not before eyeing you.

Now it was just you and Mr. Min.

"Is there a reason you're being a brat?" He said, crossing his arms.

"Nope." You said, shrugging, regarding him with a similar stance.

"So you're acting like this for no reason?" He said as he gestured at the mess you created.

"Yep." You said just before picking up a pencil cup and turning it upside down. Pencils, pens, and the like scattered around and rolled away. Your teacher was unamused, but still, he hadn't lashed out.

"Fine then. But if you want to keep acting like this, then I'll call Hoseok."

You froze.

"I'm sure he'd be pissed to hear that you've been acting like a bitch all hour for absolutely no reason, don't you think?" He said, stepping forward and kicking a pen to the side. "I think you deserve a damn punishment, Angel."

"Y-Yoongi-"

"No." He said, eyes narrowed at you. Then he slammed his hands on the desk and you flinched, staring into his dark eyes, anger swirling around his pupils. "You come in here acting like a child and then expect me to just ignore your attitude in favor of giving you want you want? And you want attention, right? That's why you ruined my fucking white board, ripped my fucking papers, and dared to disrupt my time with another student?!"

"But-"

"I'm calling Hoseok. He'll put you into place." Yoongi huffed, swiftly pulling his phone out of his pocket. You were completely silent as he looked at you, phone to his ear. Just a few minutes later and Hoseok glided into the room, a tight fitting shirt stretched across his chest while shorts clung to his legs. The classic gym teacher fit, you know.

"I heard you've been a bad girl?" He said. You nodded, looking down. You could even think about lying to Hoseok, not with Yoongi staring you down like a hawk.

"She needs to be taught a lesson." Yoongi said. Hoseok pursed his lips together and moved in front of you, lifting your head up with a firm grip on your chin.

"Since you made the mess, you pick it up. Okay?"

"Okay." You whispered. Hoseok and Yoongi watched you move about the room, picking supplies up off the floor, throwing away crumbled papers, then reorganizing Yoongi's desk. After, you stood and awaited your next order. While you were humiliated and somewhat guilty, your skin was also on fire and your heart was thrumming twice as fast as normal. It was exhilarating.

"Bend over the desk." Yoongi said as the familiar clank of a belt rang in your ears. "Go on."

You obeyed, hesitantly pressing your chest to the table. Hoseok looped his belt in half and stood behind you, raising the belt in the air. The suspense was the most painful part, aside from the actual smack, as well as the ones following after. With each hit, you felt reality crack and you finally gave I to the need you had been craving for all along.

Soon, you were gripping the edge of the table tightly, small whimpers falling from your lips, tears pricking the corners of your eyes. It was amazing, and it hurt, but you liked it.

"Such a slut, aren't you Angel?" Yoongi said, smiling as Hoseok gave another slap. You jerked into the table, crying out while attempting to nod.

Hoseok let his belt fall the the floor and then he started rubbing your sore bottom.

"Babygirl, you could've just came to us if you were feeling down." He whispered soothingly. "But instead, you made things worse." With a low growl, he slapped your ass and rear streamed from your eyes.

"What do you say?" Yoongi said.

"M'sorry." You croaked out.

"Why are you sorry?"

"For being a brat." You said.

"That's right. And do you understand that what you did wasn't okay?"

"Yes. I'm s-sorry."

"Good." Yoongi said. "Now this is how things are going to go. Hoseok and I are going to fuck you, and you're not gonna come. Because bad girls don't get to come-"

"No! No please no." You gasped. Hoseok shut you up with another slap and you but your lip, silently hoping that they'd let you come just because you were their babygirl.

"And then... you're going to tell us whatever you feel. From now on, you'll come to us, okay babygirl?"

"Yes." You said.

Hoseok smiled and gently, he pushed your dress up, marveling at your creamy skin before pushing your panties down, groaning at the slick gathered in the material, practically soaking through completely.

"Such a good slut, all prepped and ready for me." Hoseok said. You panted, already out of breath as Hoseok pulled his hark cock out, sliding in between your legs. Your mouth hung open as he filled you up, spreading your tight walls and hurrying inside you.

Hoseok was never one to go soft, though he could if you needed it. But right now you were getting punished, so he pounded into you, purple blotches forming on your hips where his fingers dug into you. You moaned as he positioned into you quickly, chasing his release and uncaring of whether you were begging for him to make you come.

The pleasure was unimaginable and all too soon he came into you, the pulled out, allowing him milky cum to drip down your thighs. You sighed, taking a moment to catch your breath. Then Yoongi was inside you and rolled his hips into yours. You moaned and squirmed, your orgasm building quickly. The faint sound of kissing echoed behind you but you paid no mind to it as you pushed your hips back, desperate for release.

Unfortunately, Yoongi came before you did, groaning as his stopped and just filled you with more cum. You felt dirty and used but at the same time, you felt loved, because you knew that as soon as this was over, you'd ride home with them and they'd give you a warm bath and snuggle you until you feel asleep.