Help Me (pt. 1)

(ABO AU; idk if I have ever written these two together or not...)

"He did what?!" Seokjin gasped, half eaten sandwich falling from his hands and landing on his lunch tray with a equally lame and disturbing 'plat'.

"I don't really know all the details, I just know he yeeted an uno reverso despite presenting as an alpha."

"Who did what?" Yoongi interrupted as he slid onto the bench across Namjoon and Seokjin, headphones looped around his neck. Seokjin picked up his sandwich, still in full disbelief. "Who are you two gossiping about this time."

"Hoseok and Jimin." Namjoon said.

"How can he represent? Is that even possible?!"

"Uhm what?" Yoongi choked. "Who??"

"Hoseok. Apparently he's not an alpha anymore." Namjoon sighed, still trying to wrap his mind around the fact that one of his best friends changed completely, just like that.

"That's impossible " Yoongi deadpanned.

"That's what I said!!" Seokjin yelled.

"Poor Hobi... I can't imagine how he feels. His entire world got flipped." Namjoon frowned. Yoongi just rolled his eyes.

"I mean karma is a bitch."

"What could karma possibly want with a pure alpha like Hoseok." Seokjin snorted.

"That's what he gets for dating another alpha. It's literally in our dna to NOT mate with other alphas."

"Oh shut up." Seokjin scoffed in offense. "Be supportive, you bitchass hoe."

"I wonder what his scent is now. Do you think it changed?" Namjoon wondered aloud. For the remainder of their lunch break, the three talked about Hoseok and his representing situation. It all happened approximately two days ago and only just minutes before now did Jimin tell Seokjin, who immediately opened his big mouth and spread the news.

Hoseok was... cooling off, we'll say. He was in the shower, stomach twisted into all kinds of knots, skin scorching, head dizzy. He assumed something had triggered an early rut, but at the same time, this feeling was entirely new. This unfamiliar need curling inside his gut, this dull ache in his chest and some voice in his mind that was begging for a knot, for an alpha. He was seconds away from calling Jimin, but he convinced himself that his rut hit him early, so he hopped in the shower and let the ice cold water attempt to lower his raising body temperature.

Jimin had no clue what was going on, and upon walking into their shared dorm, he only became confused. The entire dorm smelled off a heat. There were no thick, smelly alpha pheromones in the air but rather a sweet yet intoxicating scent. Jimin's entire world zoomed in on one single thought: omega.

Then he was way more confused. Why was there an omega in his dorm? It wasn't Jungkook or Namjoon, Jimin new their scents like the back of his hand. This was unfamiliar, totally new but out of place because the only scents that filled this room were only ever the battling pheromones of the two alphas who lived there.

So what the fuck was going on?

"Hobi?" Jimin called out, dropping his bag by the door. He headed towards the kitchen and peaked in, but Hoseok was no where to be seen. So Jimin assumed the alpha wasn't in the dorm, thus leading him to follow that sugary scent which was... coming from the bedroom?

Jimin pushed the door open, calling out one last time just incase.

"Hyung?"

Warm apple and creamy glaze smacked into Jimin and he almost lost his footing, that scent swooping into him and rattling his insides, absolutely taking over him and his senses.

On the bed lay Hoseok in only a pair of boxers, sweating as if he were in the fiery pits of fucking hell. His body was glistening under the lights but he looked as if he was in so much pain. Jimin hated it.

"H-Hoseok." Jimin gulped, slowly inching forwards. Hoseok's face scrunched up as that heady scent of Jimin's wrapped around him, squeezing him and making his limbs tremble. "Hobi, baby, please tell me what the fuck is going on."

Jimin's was absolutely terrified. This was not normal, no, and damnit he almost passed out when Hoseok whimpered and rolled over, a dark wet patch on his ass.

"Oh my god- is that slick?" He breathed.

Hoseok's omega scent spiked for just a moment and Jimin's body started tingling, blood rushing through him quickly until it faded and Hoseok's usual alpha scent poked through the stuffy air. But my god, he was not supposed to have two different scents.

"Alpha." Hoseok said. He sounded desperate, hurt, but mostly scared. Jimin wanted to comfort him but god, he wanted to fuck this omega senseless. But Hoseok is an alpha! He has every alpha tendencies and instinct out there, so why the fuck was clear slick leaking out of him and why did he smell like freshly baked apple pie?

Hesitantly, Jimin sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Hobi, I'm just gonna look, okay?"

Hoseok nodded, bottom lip trapped between his teeth, eyes clamped shut. He shook slightly as Jimin's fingertips brushed over his burning skin, subdued by the overwhelming need to be taken by an alpha, more specifically this alpha.

Holding his breath, fearing the worst and still stuck in the shock of this impossible situation, Jimin gently pulled down Hoseok's boxers. His heart jerked in his chest as clear slick stretched between Hoseok's skin and the fabric like putty. Fuck, this was not supposed to happen. Jimin was not prepared at all but just then he thought about how Hoseok was feeling. Not the need coursing through him but the terror of practically turning into an omega with no warning.

"My poor baby." Jimin frowned. A single tear slipped out from Hoseok's closed eyes as his pouty lip quivered. Jimin ignored the instincts inside his mind and pulled Hoseok's boxers off the rest of the way before gathering his boyfriend in his arms, cradling him to his chest as he rocked side to side. Hoseok still had a knot though... shit, this was so confusing. "It's okay Hobi. We'll figure out what this is, I promise."

"Jiminie it hurts. So bad." Hoseok sobbed, clutching his shirt tightly in his shaking grip. Jimin took a deep breath and kissed the crown of his head taking a moment to collect his thoughts.

"Do you want me to help you?"

"Please- Jiminie please help me." Hoseok said, vowels cracking. The sound of his words made Jimin's heart squeeze, so soft and fragile on the edges.

"Don't freak out, but do you think this is an omega heat?"

"I-I don't know. I've n-never been with an o-omega- this isn't normal! Jimin what's wrong with me-?!"

"Shh." Jimin said, tightening his secure hold around the alpha- or omega, it's still unclear as of now. "Based on what I already know and some stories from the others, I think you're going through a heat. And technically, it's your first heat. And you're around your alpha."

Jimin inhaled sharply.

"Babyboy I can't even imagine how much pain you're in."

"Please fix it." Hoseok cried softly. "Please, I don't want to feel like this anymore."

"Okay pup. I'll help you, I'll make you feel better, I promise."

(I don't think I've ever seen an ABO where someone represented, so I wrote it. Part two will be out soon... or maybe not, idk when I'll write it 😂🤠😂😂)