His Hoodie

(AU; This would be a cute book. Maybe. Don't get your hopes up.)

Monday's were never a students favorite day. Especially for you, who woke up today and went to take your morning bathroom break only to realize you got your period. Wonderful.

You always hated school on these weeks and you pushed aside everyone because you felt so ucky inside that you didn't want to communicate with anybody. You just wanted to get through the day as quickly as possible so you could go curl up in bed with a teddy bear.

And, though you knew no one could tell, you always felt self conscious wherever you went. There were so many people walking around at school and really, no one was looking at you, but you always felt more vulnerable during times like this and hated being around anyone.

Today was no different. You went through all your morning classes, checking your seat out of habit every time you stood up. Being a woman really did suck, huh.

When lunch came around, you were excited to fill your tummy with some yummy food. Something savory sounded good today so you waited in line for a sub and oh man was it the best thing you've eaten all month.

Lunch ended soon after you finished eating and you followed all the students out of the cafeteria, branching away from everyone to head to your locker.

As you put in the combination, you felt someone sneak up behind you, and you thought it was your friend, Jimin, but when they grabbed your hand and started dragging you away, you knew it wasn't him.

"H-Hey-!" You protested because this person was standing way too close to you, like your back was practically brushing their chest as they pushed you down the hall.

"Just keep walking." He whispered and you were thoroughly confused. As you tried to recognize his voice, he lead you into an empty classroom, just around the corner, and then you turned around, angry that he handled you so disrespectfully.

"Excuse me-"

"Here." He said, and then he did the thing you least expected.

"W-What the fuck are you doing?!" You said, yanking his hoodie back down as he started to pull it off.

"I'm giving you this." He said. You glared into the big doe eyes hiding behind his ebony fringe, shaking your head.

"I don't need your hoodie-"

"Your pants." He said, lowering his voice apologetically. "You leaked through them."

"I- What?" You muttered, realization dawning on you. "Shit. Really?" You gasped, twisting around to look at your butt. It was hard too see, and it was small, but there was a red dot, clearly visible on your light jeans.

You groaned and the boy who dragged you here continued to take off his hoodie.

"You can use this. It'll be long enough." He said as he handed it to you.

"Thank you." You said, cheeks reddening in embarrassment as you slipped your arms into the sleeves and tugged it over your head. It was warm, and the boy's scent hit you immediately. He smelled nice and cozy, like linen and fruit. "I'm sorry for being a jerk... and I'll get this back to you tomorrow."

"It's no biggie." He said, smiling down at you. His face looked young, and he was really pretty. Who was he?

"You didn't have to do this, you know."

"Yes I did." He said. "I couldn't let you walk around like that."

"Well... seriously, thanks."

He stuffed his hands into the pockets of his sweatpants and nodded. Without the hoodie, his white tee was out in the open and you got a glimpse at his muscular arms and tiny waist. He sure didn't have a sense of fashion though.

IMAGINES |BTS|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें