So Good (smut)

(AU; Request by @Peaxhss
This is like, 3000+ words lmao, oops... take it as an apology for the long wait?)

"How's the sex?"

You laughed at Taehyung's question, though you somewhat expected something like that from someone like him.

With a gentle smile, you answered your best friend.

"It's good. Great. Amazing, even."

"Mhm." He hummed, eyes narrowing as if he was calculating inside his mind. What it was, you had no clue. "How?"

"Jungkook is just..." You trailed off. While you had a hard time summing up how undeniably cute and sexy your boyfriend was, especially when you were intimate and riding him like there was no tomorrow, turning him into an absolute mess, you also didn't want to talk about such things while he was only in the next room. But Taehyung's dark eyes were so stern and it was as if he was pulling the facts from your mind with his stare alone.

So you gave in, sighing before taking a sip from the coke can in your hand.

"He's so damn tiny." You decided to say. Taehyung's eyes sparkled with amusment as you continued on. "He's so easy to get going too. And he's so fucking perfect, so pliant for me, though sometimes he's a real brat."

"Jimin's the same." Taehyung smirked, eyes darting over to the kitchen where Jungkook and Jimin where washing dishes from their dinner only minutes ago, giggling softly, engrossed in their own conversation- most likely about music or some other shit they had in common.

"Is he?"

"Mhm. Such a slut too. He feeds off attention."

"My Jungkookie can't handle too much attention, but at the same time, he just loves the feeling of it. Of too much."

"You know... I have an idea." Taehyung says, tearing his eyes away from the two cuties standing at the sink and back to you, a glint of mischievous swirling in his eyes. You leaned closer, nodding for him to spill whatever idea he had that was probably terrible, but you'd find yourself agreeing anyways. Most of them ended badly but he was Taehyung, so he was easily forgiven. Or maybe his charm tricked the mind to forget. Who knows.

"We should switch boyfriends and have our fun with them."

"Or we can all have fun together." You suggested. It definitely wouldn't be the first time you participated in things far from platonic with Taehyung, but you had never been with Jimin in such a close way. You wanted to, had thought about it before. It was no secret that you had some fantasies about the orange haired boy. There were no secretes between the four of you at all. Not when it came to each other at least.

So maybe Taehyung's idea didn't sound that stupid. It was interesting, to say the least.

"How about we have some time with the babies alone, and then we can come together and have some fun." Taehyung said after thinking for a moment. A big evil grin spread across your face and excitement bubbled through you.

"Alright, let's go ask them."

-

Of course they agreed. One stern look from you and Jungkook was nodding shyly, and one delicate, but demanding hand of Jimin's shoulder had the boy voicing something along the lines of okay and yeah, let's do it tonight.

So here you were with Jimin in his and Taehyung's bedroom while your boyfriend was swept away by Taehyung and into the spare across the hall. Jimin seemed nervous. Well not nervous, but excited and maybe a little on edge. He was ready to do this, and could feel his heart already picking up at the mere thought, but he had never done this with you, it was completely new, so yeah, maybe nervous would be the right term.