Hoseok and Yoongi (pt. 1)

AU
————————————————————
Yoongi tapped the butt of his red pen against the scrapped counter top, his head resting carefully in his propped up hand as the parlor buzzed with tattoo guns and small talk. Though he was staring off into space mindlessly, his ears were still tuned in and listening to the familiar sound of the door bell. When it rang he straightened up, setting his pen down as the the customer strolled over to the counter.

Yoongi watched their shoulders as they backed up, looking around the parlor and when he met the counter edge he turned around, smiling.

"Hey." The man said. Yoongi studied him, taking the opportunity to look over the guy while he looked over Yoongi. His hair was pushed back and hiding under a ball cap, but there was enough showing that Yoongi could make out the dark drown locks. A sleeve of tattoos showed on both of his arms, leading to places Yoongi couldn't see due to the red shirt the man wore.

"Can I help you?" Yoongi asked casually, glancing at the man's high cheek bones and bright smile.

"I'm here for 8:30." Yoongi nodded and rounded the table, yelling for his coworker Namjoon to take over behind the counter as he headed to his own tattoo chair. The man followed behind Yoongi, trailing his eyes over him.

"Here." Yoongi mumbled, pushing the required papers and his red pen towards the man. He watched only briefly to catch his name- Jung Hoseok- and then collected the papers.

"Alright, so what's the plan?" Yoongi asked.

"This." Hoseok replied, pulling out a folded paper from his pants pocket. He laid it out as flat as he could and pushed it towards Yoongi. He looked over it, studying the lines and curves of the piece.

"This is real nice- find it online?" Yoongi said, looking up into Hoseok's eyes. There was an odd gleam shinning in them.

"No actually, I drew it."

"You-You drew this?" Yoongi gawked, pointing at the design.

"Yeah, I've been wanting a new tattoo lately but I couldn't exactly find the one I wanted, so I drew it."

"That takes dedication man. It looks great."

"Thank you."

Yoongi nodded and grabbed the design and prepared everything he needed for the tattoo, including the special parchment with the temporary guidelines.

"Go ahead and remove your shirt please." Yoongi said as he got the paper ready. Hoseok did as he was told and peeled his shirt off, then turned around on his stomach and used his bundled up shirt as a pillow, waiting patiently.

Yoongi tried his best to ignore the way Hoseok's muscles were corded and stretched, his back so smooth looking but solid. He shook his head and placed the paper against Hoseok's skin and transferred the temporary ink, then carefully peeled it away- not before cleaning the area of course.

"Look and see if this is good."

Hoseok rolled of the table and stood in front of the large mirror, twisting himself and examining the design from different angles. Then a smile parted his lips and he hopped back onto the table.

"It's perfect." He said.

"I don't need to reposition-"

"No. Just like this."

Yoongi nodded and stretched a pair of black gloves over his large hands and grabbed his tattoo gun, getting into a comfortable position to work on Hoseok's back. They stayed mostly quiet, casual banter here and there. Hoseok took the pain of the needle well, as if it wasn't even affecting him at all. Every time Yoongi looked into his eyes- which was way more than need be- he only saw excitement, not a single sliver of pain.