Tents (smut)

(suggested by my lovely sister; AU

Okay but Jungkook singing 10000 hours and then deleting it because of "twitter for iPhone" sksjksjs

Also this is 100% unedited)

"Why couldn't we just get a camper?"

"Because, Yoongi, the point of this trip is to get away from the modern world and appreciate nature at it's finest."

"You sound like Namjoon." Yoongi grumbled, rolling his eyes. Namjoon, who was at the back of the group, just smiled softly to himself. Him and Jungkook were carrying the bulk of their items from Seokjin's truck over to their site. Jimin, Taehyung, and Hoseok started setting up tents while Seokjin and Yoongi worked on setting out everything else.

Namjoon was excited to get away with all six of his friends for the weekend. Because half of them were indecisive and the rest were stubborn, it took a while to settle on something fun.

They all needed a rest from their lives anyways.

"Let's start a fire." Jungkook suggested. Turns out, Taehyung and Jimin used to be boy scouts, which really wasn't that surprising, so they got a warm fire crackling in no time.

"What's for dinner?" Hoseok asked. Seokjin pulled out some hot dog packets from a bag they brought with them.

"Fancy, eh?"

"Very." Yoongi grumbled. Hoseok laughed and slung his arm over the tired man's shoulder, encouraging him to cheer up.

While cooking the hot dogs, all seven talked amongst themselves as night fell. They discussed their jobs, relationships, and really anything that crossed their minds. It was nice to catch up with each other since being occupied with their work lives kept them from communicating often.

When night fell, the crickets and fireflies came out from hiding. The stars sparkled above the camp, moonlight shining through the gaps in the trees. To minimalize luggage, they had previously assigned pairings for tents. The three youngest had no problem sharing the biggest tent, and would probably laugh and joke well into the night. Hoseok and Yoongi decided to share one as well, seeing as they were both rather quiet people. That left Namjoon with Seokjin, but he didn't mind. He didn't care who he ended up with anyways.

Eye lids begun to grow heavy, the fire died down to a dim orange glow, and the joyful laughter was now replaced with comfortable silence.

"I think we should get some sleep." Jimin said, standing up. Taehyung and Jungkook agreed, following Jimin to their tent. Yoongi waved goodbye to the remaining ones and left for his tent, while Hoseok wished to stay out for a while longer.

"What do you say hyung? Ready for bed?" Namjoon asked, turning to Seokjin. The older nodded, blinking incoming sleep out of his eyes. The two bid goodnight to Hoseok after making sure he could handle the fire then ducked into their tent, zipping it shut. All of them had brought lots of blankets, unsure of how cold it would get during the night out in the open woods. Seokjin prepared a bed and laid down, opening his arms invitingly. Namjoon was a little confused at first, then he was surprised, but Seokjin's hugs were always really warm and safe so Namjoon gave in and cuddled into his chest as the older pulled some blankets over them.

"Are you comfy? Too warm? Too cold?"

"I'm good, hyung." Namjoon whispered. Namjoon usually didn't like close proximity. He valued his and others personal space a lot, but since Seokjin made it clear that this was alright, Namjoon took advantage of it. His hyung smelled good, like fabric softener and faint fire smoke, and he held Namjoon tightly, breathing softly.