Officer Kim (smut)

AU
————————————————————
When Jungkook's phone vibrated he tore his eyes off the clock and quickly grabbed his phone, immediately opening the message thread with his boyfriend.

He had ten minutes.

Jungkook squealed inaudibly and tossed his phone on the mattress after replying back with an 'okay see you soon' and dashed into the bathroom across the hall. He started up the bath, making sure the water was nice and warm and not scolding- god that would be terrible. He added a relaxing solution that bubbled up and covered the surface of the water in white froth, flavoring the steam that slowly wafted throughout the bathroom a lovely fruity and floral mixture. Jungkook left it running- it's fine, he was great with timing- as he made his way back to the bedroom. He shoved aside shirts that were hanging up so he could access the box on the shelf behind them, pulling it out so he could tug the lid off and search through the box's contents. He found the two things he needed and yeeted the box back inside the closet, grabbing a pretty pare of panties- oooh, purple, his favorite- while he was in the room.

When Jungkook was back in the bathroom the water was still rushing and the bubbles were foaming up prettily.

"Perfect!" He cheered. If the internal timer in his head was correct, his boyfriend would be home in about six minutes. Jungkook set what he grabbed from the box on the counter and quickly stripped off all his clothes, tossing them into the tall laundry hamper beside the door. He took a deep breath- after all, everything needed to be composed- to slow his adrenaline pumped heart.

He turned so he was facing the edge of the counter, leaning over it just a little, supporting himself with one of his forearms pressed against the marble surface, and spread his long legs apart, keeping his knees bent and relaxed. The lube was lukewarm against his finger tips as he spread it, but he never failed to shudder with that first touch, a surprised pleasure curling up is spine like vines. He rubbed the liquid against his rim, pushing his finger in slowly, biting his lip and raising up onto his tiptoes.

"Oh~" Jungkook whimpered, rolling his pelvis down onto his finger. But then he stopped himself, letting his head hang as he shook it, focusing on the task at hand. He wasn't pleasuring himself he was prepping himself. Big difference in this situation.

When three fingers were wiggling inside him, Jungkook quickly swapped them with the plug and then slipped on his panties, lilac and lacy- surprisingly restraining his very hard erection- and washed his hands. Then he turned off the water and everything was silent, and he breathed, blinking, and the front door clicked and Jungkook heard it unlock from down the hall.

Go time.

Jungkook sauntered out of the bathroom, cheeks pink and raven curls beautifully ruffled, in nothing put his pretty panties.

"Oh baby." Namjoon groaned, pocketing his keys. He was still in uniform, looking as handsome as ever with his superb posture and gleaming police badge hooked to his belt. Jungkook nibbled on the inside of his cheek, shyly leaning against the wall. Namjoon smiled and loosened his tie, letting it drop to the floor. As he made his way closer to Jungkook he lost an article of clothing with each step, scattering them on the floor until he was left in absolutely nothing.

They'll pick it up later.

"How was work?" Jungkook asked quietly, looking up at Namjoon with his big, soft, chestnut eyes. Every time he looked at Namjoon- every single time- he was caught in a trance like no other. He could spend hours naming off the features he loved most in the man before him, like his protective build, so big and strong and thick, or his gentle face, creamy cinnamon skin, slim eyes made of the purest dark chocolate, deep dimples, tan hair styled in casual swooshes, lips so plump and red and-

"Good. Very tiring, but good." Namjoon said. His voice was literally sucrose, each syllable drawn out in a deep tone, showing how exhausted he really was.

"I bet you're sore...?" Jungkook said. Namjoon nodded, reaching out to toy with the hem of Jungkook's lingerie.

"Extremely." He smiled. Because no matter how much pain he was in, if he got to come home to Jungkook every night and see that he was at least breathing, then he could go through any measurement of agony imaginable.

"Let me make you feel good then, yeah?"

"Okay." Namjoon said. Jungkook grabbed his hand and led him to the bathroom, helping Namjoon slide into the tub. He sank down into the warm water and sighed in content. But there's plenty more where that came from.

Jungkook felt Namjoon's eyes on him as he pushed his last piece of clothing off, stepping out and kicking them to the side.

Those will also be picked up later.

"Jungkookie." Namjoon groaned again, leaning his head back against the cushioned edge of the tub, eyes like fire and leaving a trailing line of smoke in their wake as they ran over Jungkook's delicious body. Jungkook blushed and pulled the plug free, his eyes fluttering slightly.

"Prepped myself for you Joonie." Jungkook said, stepping into the tub and lowering himself onto Namjoon lap. He wasn't surprised to find out Namjoon was hard, but he wasn't expecting their cocks to brush together beneath the surface of the water and the electrifying spark of pleasure made him jolt and gasp.

"Good boy." Namjoon chuckled, his hands instantly moving to Jungkook's waist. He squeezed and guided Jungkook up into a kneeling position and this time, when he came back down, he was sinking onto Namjoon's cock, moaning out heavily as he pushed past his tight rim. He prepped carefully but the girth of Namjoon's dick was always overwhelming.

Namjoon bucked his hips up and Jungkook whined, screwing his eyes shut. His ecru skin was flushed pink in arousal combined with the hot temperature of the water and Namjoon hissed, rolling his hips up once more.

"N-No." Jungkook whimpered. "I-I want to do it. You work so hard every day I, I want to make you feel good."

So Namjoon let him. He let Jungkook ride him, the water sloshing in waves as they rocked in unison, moaning out in harmony of true ecstasy. Jungkook felt his gut tighten and he moaned, bouncing up and down even as his thighs burned with exertion, perspiration breaking out along his forehead and making his hair stick to his skin.

"Jungkookie- Jungkookie I'm gonna come." He was so hot and so tight and Namjoon cursed, his face snarled up in pleasure and Jungkook cried out, mouth hanging open as he fucked himself on Namjoon's dick, feeling it twitch and sputter warm liquid inside him.

"Namjoon!" And he came quickly, every muscle in his body tensing as he convulsed with relief, eyes rolling to the back of his head as he collapsed against Namjoon's chest. They panted and held each other closely, kissing softly as their highs slipped away.

Jungkook pulled the drain and they got out, drying off thoroughly so that when they climbed into bed together to were nice and dry and kept the silky sheets immaculate.

But they didn't stay that way for long, because before Namjoon left for work the next morning, he woke Jungkook up with kisses and I love you's and he fucked him, therefore soiling the once clean sheets.
————————————————————
Possibly one of my favorite chapters so far hehe, mwah! 😊