Decalcomania (smut)

So if y'all don't know I have another book called Decalcomania |JJK| and it (surprise) features Jungkook- though I write it as Jungguk don't ask why- and there's a SMALL scene imma put here as a different point of view and spoiler.

Also because it's smut :D
————————————————————
AU
————————————————————
Jungguk rushed up the stairs and bolted into his bedroom, fiddling with the small lock on his handle until it clicked. He huffed out a big breath of air and backed up towards his bed, slowly sitting on it.

The image of Misun was stuck in his head, more specifically the way her ass looked in those jeans.

"This is pathetic." Jungguk whimpered, looking down at the growing bulge in his pants. His cheeks burned and he was sure that if all the blood hadn't rushed somewhere else, his whole face would be beet red.

Pythagorean Theorem

Wet Socks

Cinnamon Roll Poptarts

He tried to think of something else, anything else, because this didn't feel right, but she kept sneaking back into the front of his mind, making him harden further and throb painfully.

He knew she'd be done changing soon. He didn't have any other option. She'd wonder where he was and then wander up to his room and since he never needed much privacy she'd just walk in and it would be so embarrassing. Then again... he kind of wanted her to see...? Just then he thought about how red her cute face would turn if she saw him and how stunned she would be.

Oh fuck it

He thought, hands flying down to the zip of his pants. He slowly made work at it and shimmied his pants down to his knees, staring at his underwear for no longer than a second before they were being pushed down too. Jungguk's length was finally free from its tight restraints and he gripped it carefully, any last bits of hesitation slipping away.

"A-Ah okay-" Jungguk hissed, pumping himself quickly. He threw his head back and let loose a small moan, sucking his bottom lip between his teeth to nibble the soft pink skin. "Oh fu-ck." He gulped, digging his thumb through the slit and shivering.

Once again his mind trailed over to Misun. He never really looked at her, in the sense of attraction. He though she was possibly the most adorable thing on the planet, but that was it. It was as of recently that he really started to notice her more. He noticed the two moles she had on her hand and the one on the bridge of her nose, and how when she woke up her lips were extra puffy and pouty and her eyes were a shade darker than usual. And sometimes he'd catch himself staring at things he just never thought about looking at. You could blame it on him being a teenage boy, but whenever he looked at her body he thought she was perfect.

Her ass looked round and squishable, but also firm and good to squeeze and knead. Her breasts the perfect size for his hands. And he hadn't really payed attention since she always wore those long pants and sweatshirts, but when she came out wearing that thin sweater and those damned jeans, Jungguk just couldn't get it out of his head.

His lower stomach tightened as he tugged himself closer to orgasm, and then finally he groaned and white ropes of cum covered his fist.

For a while he struggled to catch his breath, dick now soft as he tucked it back into his pants. He washed his hands thoroughly and went back to his bed to make sure he hadn't gotten anything on the sheets, then headed back downstairs, face a little red at the thought of what he had just done.