Hoseok and Yoongi (pt. 2) (smut)

When Yoongi's breathing had slowed he straightened up and reached for Hoseok's hand that laid idly by his side. And he twisted it around- looking intently at his long, pretty fingers, the green veins that ran under his skin, the creases in his smooth palm, his cleanly trimmed nails and perfectly sculpted knuckles. Yoongi looked expectingly into Hoseok's lust filled eyes as he guided his hand up, opening his mouth a little to slip his finger tips in.

"Fuck, Yoongi."

"Please do." Yoongi said, his cheeks turning a subtle shade of scarlet as he sucked on Hoseok's fingers, twirling his tongue around the digits. Then he pulled Hoseok's hand out and pushed it down between their close bodies, pressing his hand against the hard bulge in his pants. "Fuck me."

Hoseok smirked mischievously and it was as if confirmation flashed between their eyes because no words were spoken as Hoseok grabbed Yoongi's hand and pulled him up, leading the older down the hallway. Yoongi felt a giddy rush as Hoseok laughed and tugged him into his bedroom, shutting the door behind them. A dumb smile was on his face even as Hoseok kissed him while pushing him backwards, and when his legs hit the bed he felt onto it.

The reality of the situation really set in when Hoseok opened his night stand drawer and pulled out a bottle of lube, one that looked mostly empty.

"Use that a lot?" Yoongi breathed out.

"Yeah, I like the sound of it. I like to be heavily lubed."

Yoongi blushed and scooted towards the center of the bed as Hoseok slipped his belt off and climbed on, hovering over Yoongi with the bottle set on the mattress to the side.

"So tell me Min Yoongi, when's the last time you were fucked?"

"A long time ago." Yoongi said, smiling softly. Hoseok cocked his head to the side.

"What was it like? Was it rough? Do you like it rough?"

"We'll see." Yoongi mumbled, a surge of sudden confidence driving his hands towards Hoseok's pants. He made work at the button and zipper and pushed his pants past his hips, his hands sliding over his ass and feeling him. Hoseok laughed and sat back on his heels, quick to peel his shirt off as well as Yoongi's. It was a tangle as they got the rest of their clothes out of the way, and when they were both completely exposed Hoseok reached for the lube and applied some to his fingers.

"Ready?" Hoseok asked.

"Yes."

So Hoseok grinned and rolled Yoongi onto his stomach then reached forward and spread him, waiting a long second before he even touched the older. His fingertips were cold with lube and one slid in easily with the amount Hoseok was working with. Yoongi gasped and gripped the covers, the burn being something he wasn't used to.

"Don't worry, it will go away." Hoseok said, working a single finger into Yoongi's tight hole to loosen him up enough for a second. The second one slid in easily as well, and Hoseok spread his fingers, scissoring Yoongi open.

"A-Ah Hoseok-" Yoongi whined, his hard dick pushing into the mattress uncomfortably. Hoseok thrusted his fingers in and out, prepping Yoongi for what was to come. By the time his third finger was in Yoongi was moaning softly, pushing his hips back into Hoseok's hands, experimentally fucking himself onto Hoseok's fingers while gaining friction against his hard cock by dragging it against the bed. When Hoseok pulled his fingers out Yoongi couldn't even complain before he had applied lube to his dick and was pushing in slowly, filling Yoongi up.

"Fuck, even after all that prep you're still tight." Hoseok groaned, pushing in until his hips were flush against Yoongi's ass. Yoongi moaned into the sheets, the feeling of Hoseok's dick stuffed up his ass feeling way better than his fingers.

Hoseok rocked his hips steadily, breathing heavily as he kissed Yoongi's shoulders and back, listening to his song of mewls and moans. The combination of feeling Hoseok against his back, his breath hot on his neck and his tongue wet, had Yoongi's orgasm slamming into him quickly. He repeated Hoseok's name as he came, face screwed up in pleasure as relief washed over him.

"Fuck fuckfuck fuck." Hoseok said, gritting his teeth as he came, spilling his warm seed into Yoongi. And it was messy, the mix of lube and cum dribbling slowly down Yoongi's thighs and covering Hoseok's cock as he pulled out. Yoongi stayed on his stomach, breathing deeply as the effects of his orgasm faded away while Hoseok left to grab something to clean the mess with.

He came back and apologized when Yoongi whined, his skin sensitive- so Hoseok wiped gently, making sure to clean Yoongi up completely. And he did so with himself quickly, then slid on some boxers and embraced Yoongi.

"Want to put on some-"

"No." Yoongi whined.

"Okay." Hoseok laughed, kissing his marked up neck until they both fell asleep, breathing in sync with their limbs tangled together.