Red Cases (dirty??)

(Vampire x Gang AU; my sister keeps telling me to write a vampire book. I will continue to deny her wishes.

This is, uh, weird. Like idk. I feel like some might find it intense maybe? Idk. I'm warning you lmao. There's references to mature themes, swearing, super super vague smut ig. Also, yeah, I'm not a cop. Idk how cop shit works. Bare with me here okay.)

"You don't look scared."

Well. In all honesty, Kim Seokjin was far from terrified. In fact, he found it slightly humorous that the man before him thought he himself was the bigger man with more power. The only reason Seokjin was still kneeling beneath the firm grips of two other goons was because he found the entire situation amusing and highly entertaining.

The air surrounding him was thick and intoxicating. It made him want to gag and the fact his pants were wet at the knees annoyed him. He didn't really enjoy being forced in such a submissive position with a gun pointing at his forehead, but again, this was the most entertainment he's gotten in a couple hundred years. If he knew getting kidnapped by some tiny gang would be this fun, he would've meddled in their business a long time ago.

"Tell me, why aren't you shaking? Why aren't you begging to save yourself? Huh?" With a jolt of his hand, the man pressed the cold gun to Seokjin's pale flesh.

"Ah. This must be quite embarrassing for you." Seokjin laughed lightly. That seemed to cause a ripple within the man's tough image.

"You talk big for a man with a gun to his head."

"Oh please, I know what this is." Seokjin scoffed. These people were so easy to read. All humans were. "You find some sick pleasure in seeing people like this, don't you? I bet you've shoved that gun down more throats than I can count because you loved watching helpless people gag and cry before you blew a hole from the inside."

"So what if I do?" The man snarled and Seokjin laughed. Again. God, this was hilarious.

"You're a pig. A big, fat, ugly pig who roles in the mud all day and expect people like me to clean you up when you tell us to."

Suddenly the gun thrust forward so quickly Seokjin knew the pressure would bruise his unblemished skin if it was possible. Instead, the force only pushed his head back and when he chuckled, throat bobbing, he could feel a little tightness in his esophagus where it bent backwards. A hot, sticky sweat broke out againdt the man's temples from the frustration he felt as well as the evil grin spreading across Seokjin's perfectly plump lips. Like two sweet, red candies that spoke bitter things.

"On second thought, I think I'll just shoot you. You're a waste of my time, pathetic cunt." The man said and Seokjin felt the loading click before it even met his ears.

"You see, you've got me all wrong." Seokjin said. His eyes sparkled, gleaming mischievously and his attitude was so off-putting and unpredictable that the two goons loosened their hands in dis-ease. "I eat pigs like you."

The man's brows were furrowed in rage. He looked so unbelievably pissed off. Seokjin wasn't really sure why he hadn't pulled the trigger yet. What good were his words if they only stroked the fire in his eyes? He could take a guess. Which would be something along the lines of the man simply wanting the last word but unable to find something that didn't sound too childish or cliché.

"For breakfast, you know? Ever heard of nutrition? Probably not, I can smell your shitty breath from here and-"

"Fucking shut up!" The man yelled before pulling his hand away and swinging, landing a blunt blow to Seokjin's cheekbone. The man was panting, chest heaving with anger curling inside him ruthlessly. Seokjin licked his lips and raised one strikingly dark brow.