Taehyung (smut)

Magical AU/Bonding AU
————————————————————

You basically crawled through the front door after yet another fight with your enemy. Taehyung of course was already waiting for you, and he scooped your half limp body up and carried you to the bedroom where he laid you down.

He scanned over you and tsked, rolling his eyes at the many bruises and red markings that littered your skin under the dried up patches of blood. Some wounds however were still open and leaking fresh blue blood which Taehyung quickly worked on first.

The two of you didn't talk, this had happened enough times for him to know what you wanted.

He flattened his hand against your wounded shoulder after pulling your shirt away and lifted it about an inch away from you swollen skin. He waved his fingers and a vibrant gold light filtered from them and seeped into you. You immediately sighed as the healing process began, and quickly all your wounds were sealed shut and the only thing left to do was wash up the dirt and blood.

"Thank you Taehyung."

"Of course, but I'm starting to worry."

"About what?" You ask as you sit up and shuffle off the bed, heading towards the closet to pick out loungewear.

"Well based on these injuries, Yoongi has definitely gotten stronger and you haven't, so if you'd just let me-"

"No Taehyung." You say firmly. You set the clothes on the bathroom counter and walk back into the bedroom to face Taehyung, who's sitting criss crossed on the bed, a desperate look playing at his handsome features. "We aren't going to bond, we've talked about this before."

"But Y/n-"

"No. If we bond then others will be able to sence you on me and they can track you. You're far too valuable to end up in the wrong hands and I'm... I'm not ready to give you up... I don't think I ever will be."

"Y/n you know how strong I can make you if we bond. And when you reach your full strength with my aid then no one will be able to get past you and to me."

"But I won't always be here to protect you Taehyung..."

"Bonds work both ways Y/n, you know this. Not only will you become stronger but I will too."

"Taehyung..."

"Please? At least a little bit? Can we bond for just a second? That will already give you a boost."

"If we start bonding then we won't be able to stop."

"We can control it-"

"You know damn well we can't." You say, pointing a finger at him. He steps closer to you but you raise a hand to his solid shoulder, pushing against him to keep him at bay.

"Y/n there's more benefits than there are consequences. Way more benefits."

"I..."

You sigh, torn between what you want and what you need. It takes one look in Taehyung's glowing golden eyes to know he won't let up, so you groan and turn away into the bathroom. You slam the door behind you, ignoring his loud curse on the other side and start up the shower.

The water feels warm and relieving against your skin, and for a second you think everything will just be dropped. But you know Taehyung is ambitious and determined- the door opening gives it away as well.

"Taehyung get out."

"No." You hear his deep voice growl, and all to soon he pulls away the shower curtain. You sigh and glare at him.

"Taehyung I'm not gonna tell you again."

"And I'm not either. We're bonding before you kill yourself."

"I'm not going to kill myself Taehyung."

"Maybe not but someone else definitely will. They're already bonding and you're signing a fucking death note, especially with the way you pissed off Yoongi. He's most likely bonding with Hoseok as we speak."

"Oh my god will you just give it up?!"

Instead of answering, Taehyung strips down and throws his close to an unknown corner of the bathroom and then steps in beside you. You look over his body with a raised eyebrow, admiring it for the thousandth time.

"Come on Y/n, it won't work without consent so don't be a brat."

"No." You say, puffing your bottom lip out. Taehyung groans and roughly pushes you against the wall, asking you one last time.

"Yes Y/n. If you don't agree then I'll make you, or I could just not heal you and let you suffer with wounds until you beg to be healed- beg for my bond." He mumbles with dark, glistening eyes.

Taehyung runs his large hand over your arm in a feather light way. And almost as if he's sucking the previous healing out of you, you begin to feel weak and your limbs shake.

"T-Taehyung..."

"Your consent Y/n or you'll never feel fully healed again."

"You don't mean that..."

"Yes I do. This way you will feel stronger than ever. Just bond with me for fucks sake."

"O-Okay... fine, let's bond."

Taehyung smiles and shuts the water off, pulling your numb body close to him so he can grip your thighs and hoist you up. You wrap your legs around his bare waist and he brings the two of you back into the bedroom, lowering your soaking wet bodies onto the mattress with ease.

"I promise you won't ever feel pain again Y/n. After bonding you'll only ever feel pleasure and triumph, strength and desire to make everything bend at your will."

Unable to even speak just with the feeling of his bare skin under your fingertips, you nod your head quickly and gulp.

Taehyung chuckles and kisses you, his lips warm and soft and sweet against yours. Your body instantly becomes pliant for him and you shudder, the bonding already started.

"Fuck, I can't even wait."

With that Taehyung reaches between your bodies and grabs his length, pumping it quickly and when it's become fully hard he lines himself up with your throbbing heat and pushes past your folds. You gasp and tighten you fists in the bed sheets as he fills you, moaning loudly when he immediately thrusts at an animalistic pace. You clench around Taehyung and he groans, the two of you basking in the feeling of finally bonding.

It's a euphoric feeling that you know you'll never get enough of, and as you grasp and claw at each other, desperate curse words falling from your lips, you beg for Taehyung to fill you up more and bond with you faster.

He lifts one of your legs over his shoulder and moves over your thigh, pushing into you deeper than before. You mewl and whimper, brows furrowed as he thrusts into you, pounding into your sweet spot until you feel it, right there on the edge, your climax just waiting.

"T-Taehyung ahhh more... right th-here"

He breathes heavily and grips the head board, knuckles white and he uses it as leverage to push into you further, repeatedly hitting right where you want him.

You tighten and scream out his name as you come, breathless and voice scratchy from being so vocal. He follows after, gripping the headboard until it cracks and splinters. You gasp as his warmth fills you up, spilling out of you and leaving you in a daze. You can already feel the bonding effects and you smile, thankful that Taehyung convinced you.