You're Mine (smut)

Doctor AU
————————————————————
Thank you for requesting @mytaetaey !
————————————————————
You sighed as you rolled free from the tight embrace constricting you like a python, desperate to stand up and crack a few tense joints despite knowing it was a bad idea. But sleeping in the on call room was never fun, as it always left awkward knots in your neck, but the worst part was the fact that you could very well go home and sleep in your own comfy bed if it wasn't for the big lump snoring loudly. You rolled your eyes, unable to fight the smirk that crept up your face.

Whild you and Taehyung had odd schedules- because he was a general doctor and you were a pediatric nurse- you still found time to meet up. Sometimes that happened to be in the small on call rooms where interns and other staff members usually crashed.

As of now, you had a shift starting soon so you left Taehyung to sleep alone peacefully. And because you couldn't be seen leaving together at the same time. You loved him, but brining your relationship to light at work was not appealing to either of you so you mutually decided to keep it a secret from your coworkers and everyone else.

Which made it all the more difficult when patients oogled over your boyfriend. You hated when you walked past a room with charts in your hand and heard voices, whispers about your boyfriend and his attractive looks. The whole hospital was simping for him and while you held pride knowing you could easily turn that hunk of a man into putty, it still annoyed you.

And one day, you decided you had seen enough.

Taehyung was in with a patient who coincidentally roomed across the hall from the nurse station. You were only running files down, and then you would be back in the pediatric wing, but Taehyung's smooth, deep voice always made you stop for just a second, just go listen to it an appreciate certain syllables that tumbled off his tongue.

Until another, higher pitched voice interrupted him.

"It's a very serious problem Doctor Kim." A women said, and you heard the seductive undertone in her voice immediately, drawing a scowl to your features.

"When was the first time you discovered this issue?" Taehyung asked, professional as always. You peered up briefly, seeing Taehyung as he stood in the room across from you with his laptop open. The patient wore an innocent pout, though the mischievous glint in her eyes was visible.

"A few days ago. I just decided to come in and get a little exam incase something is wrong..."

"Having lumps in your breasts can be serious so you did the right thing seeking help. But how come you came here instead of you primary care doctor?"

"Vacation." She lied, grinning, and you pursed your lips in a thin line, slolwy tapping your fingers against the counter. Taehyung seemed oblivious and nodded, stepping away from his laptop and to the patient.

"I recommend doing this by yourself in the shower." Taehyung said and you narrowed your eyes, knowing he wouldn't do anything, especially since the door was wide open. But he was still a doctor and concern for a patient was still valid, so he did gently push with the pads of his fingers just above her breasts and on her sides. "So far I am not detecting anything out of the ordinary. I definitely recommend making an appointment for a full and proper exam."

Ugh, why was Taehyung so kind and perfect?

"Are you sure you can't just do it now Doctor Kim?" The women asked. "It's quick, right?"

"I'm sorry but there are a few first steps that need to be taken beforehand, so you might as well make an appointment. Across the hall they can help you set up one." Taehyung beamed and the women frowned, defeated. As Taehyung left he caught a glimpse of you seething behind the counter, merely nodding his head towards you.