UNO! (smut)

(aaaand more jungkook because y'all just love him soooooo much mhm

And thanks for the idea Me_Myself_i1023)

Uno, one of many games that could destroy friendships. Jungkook and his pals didn't exactly play by the box rules either as they added extra ideas to the game. It was nearly impossible to win with your original hand and the rounds always lasted much longer than usual.

It was practically war. Everyone took a build up of plus fours to heart, as well as getting called out on forgetting to say uno.

But it was fun, sitting there on the floor in a circle with his friends. His back was starting to get sore from slouching, but they continued the tense unoing until one ultimate victor was declared. They had four consecutive games, of which four winners would be named. Luckily, no one had won more than a single game, so in the end, Hoseok, Jimin, Seokjin, and Jungkook were remaining.

It was the beginning of the finals.

"Alright let's decide the prize." Seokjin said as Jimin shuffled the fat deck. Namjoon, Yoongi, and Taehyung watched closely, feeling the intensity of the game about to occur even though they were excluded.

"Well that's easy." Hoseok laughed, lacing his fingers together and pushing out to crack his knuckles. "The loser has to do whatever the winner says."

"Simple enough." Jimin shrugged, straighting the stack of cards before dealing them out. They flung into separate piles of four and once everyone had the respected amount, Jimin set the deck in the middle.

"But won't there technically be three losers?" Jungkook added as he picked up his cars, organizing them by color. Only a psychopath would leave them as is.

"We'll play two games and pick two winners and then they'll face off." Namjoon said.

"What if someone looses on purpose first just so they don't have to listen to the winner?" Taehyung questioned. Yoongi nodded in agreement.

"Well who wouldn't want to boss someone around? We're playing for the crown here." Seokjin hummed, smiling wickedly. Either he had a really good hand or he was bluffing to intimidate the others. Jungkook wasn't sure.

"Alright let's start." Jimin sighed. Hoseok chuckled, quickly laying out a yellow +2 since he was left of the dealer. Seokjin scowled.

"Playing dirty already?"

"I'm here to win man, don't get butthurt." Hoseok snickered.

The game continued on from then with far too many close calls to be comfortable. Jungkook was working up a little bit of a sweat between his shoulders. He could feel his plain tee sticking to him and luckily, Taehyung passed around cheap popsicles.

Jimin was holding half the deck in his hand so it was clear he wasn't going to win the first round unless-

"Are you SHITTING me?!" Hoseok screamed in rage. Jimin yelled in excitement and gathered all his cards into his small hands to pass them to Hoseok.

"I do believe this is yours."

Hoseok angrily and reluctantly gave his deck- which only consisted of two cards- to the cocky younger. Everyone went around once and laid a card down, and Jimin, still stuck in his confidence, smacked a card down.

"Guess who's gonna win-"

"UNO!" Jungkook scremaed at the top of his lungs. Seokjin covered his ears but laughed, absolutely loving as Jimin's face fell.