Tomorrow (smut)

Some of y'all wanted a 'tomorrow' so
Also happy 69th chapter lovelies  :)
————————————————————
School AU
————————————————————
A week ago was the day that Yoongi participated in some not so appropriate things with his classmate and teacher. The day after, Taehyung made Hoseok and Yoongi get on their knees and they took turns sucking their teacher off, kissing in the end to share the taste of his cum together.

It was too risky to stay after class again so for the rest of the school week Yoongi and Hoseok walked out of physics with the rest of the students at the end of the day.

Over the weekend Hoseok and Yoongi met up because they were actually growing closer. Their attraction towards one another didn't dissipate, but friendly feelings bubbled up too. They spent time gaming together and occasionally kissing when Yoongi's parents weren't looking.

It was a Tuesday now, and Yoongi was walking around school nervously. All the students were in the cafeteria, munching away, and Yoongi was heading to his locker, on a mission.

Hoseok had gifted him something over the weekend that he was supposed to use yesterday but he chickened out, and because of that Hoseok was punishing him. He was lenient and told Yoongi he didn't have to don it until halfway through the day, seeing as it would be uncomfortable sitting with it in, which is why Yoongi was currently racing to the bathroom. Luckily, there was no one in there as he lubed up his fingers in the far stall and shoved one up his ass, carefully stretching himself, and then holding his breath as he pushed each rounded segment in. The toy sunk in and fit snuggly, the hilt pressed against his rim. Yoongi wiped the excess lube from his cheeks and stepped out after pulling his pants back up, washing his hands thoroughly. He felt full and awkward but it was bearable.

-

Little did Yoongi know, there was a side of his punishment that was kept hidden from him, and it was in the shape of an oval. It was the size of Hoseok's palm and he chuckled mischievously, making sure he got to the physics classroom before anybody else did. Of course there were those early birds who didn't have anybody to talk with in the halls before class, but they were too busy on their phones anyways so it didn't matter.

"Mr. Kim?" Hoseok said. His teacher turned around at hearing his name, already recognizing who it was. Hoseok made sure his back was turned towards the students, angled so they wouldn't see the small interaction between himself and Mr. Kim. "The pencil I forgot to give you yesterday." Hoseok lied. Mr. Kim looked confused until Hoseok dug the object from his pocket and stretched his hand out, placing it into Mr. Kim's palm.

He seemed to recognize the remote immediately, and he was smart enough to guess who wore the matching plug.

"Thank you for giving it back, Hoseok."

"Yep." Hoseok winked, retreating to his desk in the back. Taehyung pushed the remote into his pocket, his hand still wrapped around it. From an outsiders perspective, everything looked completely normal.

When Yoongi entered the classroom he sighed and slumped into his seat, hissing when his hips rolled and the plug wiggled inside him. He sat up and huffed, crossing his arms over the table and leaning forward to alleviate the pressure.

"Let's get this over with." Yoongi sighed, his tired voice muffled into his hoodie sleeve. Hoseok smiled and nodded, agreeing with him silently.

Taehyung taught his class as he would any other day, scribbling experiment results from mixing certain chemicals- apparently the were dabbling in some chemistry today- and he asked the class to observe the reaction and they did so, their eyes flicking from the solution on the overhead to their worksheet. It was almost the end of the day and Taehyung sat down, chuckling. He locked eyes with Hoseok, nodding, and Hoseok's face split into an evil grin.