Jimin (smut)

Office AU
————————————————————

You clench your thighs together, waiting for the shift to end so you could go home and satisfy the warmth between your legs. You felt so needy and you didn't know why, but it was torture in the office so you decided to get up and get a drink. You straightened out your tight pencil skirt and walked to the lounge, your heels clicking against the tile.

There wasn't anyone in there and you shrugged, grabbing a plastic cup and filling it before gulping the whole thing down. You tossed it in the waste bin and leaned against the counter, groaning as the feeling seemed to only intensify.

-

Finally your shift was over and you gathered you belongings, setting them to the side. You quickly finished up your spreadsheet and logged off. You felt so horny it was hard to even stand up, all you wanted was something inside you, you didn't care what it was at the moment.

You headed down the hall to quickly use the restroom before you left, setting your things on the counter.

While washing your hands the door opened and you glanced up, assuming everybody was gone. An all too familiar head of brightly dyed red hair came into view and you froze.

Park Jimin.

The office lover boy.

He knew he was the hot gossip between all the women and he enjoyed teasing them with little winks. It was all part of his charm.

"Mr. Park, I believe this is this girl's bathroom."

"Well with the way you were clenching your thighs so much today, I just had to come see what was up." He said, eyes sultry and lustfull, voice deep and seductive. God, just looking you knew your panties were a mess, clinging to your core in the most lewd way.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh really? So if I were to do this perhaps..." he whispers as he walks towards you. In one motion he lifts you up on the counter, making your skirt rise. You gasp, his hands on your thighs, so close to your pulsing heat.

"Mr. Park I- ah screw it just fuck me already." You mumbled.

He smiled and kissed you hungrily, his lips so soft and plump against yours as he bit and licked at you. It was a tangle of teeth and hot breath, grasps of clothes and fingertips against skin until your skirt was pushed up past your hips and your panties were discarded on the floor. Jimin had quickly made work at his belt and pushed down his pants. He positioned himself in front of you but he froze.

"Condom?"

"In my bag."

He chuckled and searched, pulling out the condom and ripping at the package. In no time at all the condom was rolled onto his hard member and he was in front of you again, and this time he didn't pause.

He pushed all of his length into you, eliciting moan after moan as he pounded furiously into you. He grunted and you mewled at finally being filled.

It was a relief but at the same time you squirmed as your abdomen began to tighten and form a knot which you knew you'd release soon.

"J-Jimin I'm so close just-"

He chuckled and pulled out, leaving you a whispering and gasping mess.

"Jimin please..." you begged, but he pulled you off the counter and pushed you against the wall, facing away from him. He ran his hands up your thighs and over your rear, gripping your waist and pulling you back. You leaned forward and placed your hands in the wall, pushing back against him desperately. You were so close but he stopped and you felt your high fade away.

"Jimin please!"

"Such a needy baby girl aren't you?"

You whimpered quietly and he snickered, tightening his grip on your waist as he pushed into you from behind. You moaned as his dick filled you at a different angle, rocking your hips back in time with his thrusts.

You felt your high come closer again and you moaned, only for tears to prick the corners of your eyes when Jimin began moving at a painfully slow pace.

"Fuck- Jimin I- please," you whined, tears falling down your cheeks.

He instantly started thrusting faster, more than before. He grunted behind you with the force and within a minute you were coming, clenching tightly around him.

"Fuck- Y/n so tight oh~"

His hips stalled and shook, rocking into your now sensitive core as he came. You were sensitive and still breathless but he kept moving, slowly and deeply.

"Jimin I can't-"

"Yes you can."

Your legs felt numb as he moved into you, slightly painful and overwhelming but it just felt so good. You knew you couldn't take another orgasm but Jimin kept pushing into you, slowly but surely building up a much bigger climax than before.

"I- Jimin... stop ah don't stop a-ah~"

He moaned and somehow pushed into you farther. You were still so tight and your cum was dripping down your legs but he didn't stop. He wanted to push you past your limit and he did, grabbing your hair tightly and you came for the second time, knees buckling under the pressure and pleasure you felt.

Your mouth fell open but you couldn't make sound come out because Jimin was still thrusting into you.

"Hold on baby girl just a second longer." He whispered, rubbing your back softly. Your eyes fell closed and your breath was gone, but soon you felt him twitch inside you. He pulled out after he came and disposed of the condom, grabbing some paper towel to clean off your legs.

He helped you into your panties and tugged your skirt back down, making you look presentable again.

"That was- why haven't we don't that before?" Jimin asked, fixing his appearance as well.

"I have no clue, but it's definitely happening more."