Jimin (smut)

Katoptronophilia AU
————————————————————
When you went over to Jimin's house, it was just as you expected. Everything was the exact same- exactly how it looked before you left to study abroad. And now that you were back, in Jimin's presence again, in his home, you took a deep breath, calming your senses as you stood next to your ex.

Jimin and you were dating before you left and to keep from suffering through a destined heartbreak you both agreed to break things off. But as you stood in his living room, a small over night bag in your hand, so many different outcomes of tonight ran through your head at a speed that made you dizzy. Or maybe that was the scent of Jimin as he walked closer to you.

"Listen..." he said quietly, his soft voice sounding like verbal honey in your ears just like you remembered. "I know you have no where else to stay."

"Yeah," you said, nodding your head lightly while your hand hung down loosely by your side, your bag clutched in your grasp. Jimin sighed and walked closer, pulling the bag from your grip.

"Come on, I'll show you where you'll be staying." You followed him, ignoring the way your fingers tingled with anticipation when Jimin's hand brushed over them as he took your belongings- almost as if your body was reacting in a way it thought was familiar and normal, like instinct to long for his touch and chase it.

You walked down the hall, passing brown wooden doors. "Hasn't changed much." You mumbled, walking into a room after Jimin opened it.

"Yeah, well, some has changed."

You just stood there, watching as he set your bag down on the guest bed, locking his gaze with yours. Your cheeks grew hot and you looked to your left, glancing around the hallway to avoid his gaze. And then something caught your eye, a reflection of light perhaps, and you turned towards it, your full attention in the room across the hall. The door was slightly ajar and through the crack you saw a mirror, one that reached from the top of the ceiling to the floor.

"What's this room?" You asked, turning back to Jimin. He opened his mouth then shut it, rubbing the back of his head awkwardly, his small fingers slipping through his fluffy blonde hair easily.

"My room..." You missed the way his voice seemed to have gotten smaller, as if he was hiding something.

"That's a big mirror." You mumbled, your feet moving on their own accord towards the room across the hall.

"W-Wait...!" Jimin stuttered, scrambling after you. But you had already pushed open the door, eyes flitting over the interior.

There was a single bed, dark gray blankets atop the black sheets, and a small dresser with a few of Jimin's personal decorations on top like a picture and a jewelry box- and then there were mirrors. Everywhere. You looked behind you and saw that there was some on that wall as well, and looked up, one above the bed. You saw yourself in one, standing there dumbfounded.

"What- How- Why are there so many mirrors?"

You turned slowly, gazing into Jimin's wide eyes, just now noticing the way his plump lips were slightly parted as he breathed heavily- nervously.

"U-Uhm... just for decoration purposes?"

You raised an eyebrow at him as he stood in the doorway, his eyes darting anywhere but you.

"So I guess things have changed," you chuckled, plopping down onto his bed. "You've grown obsessed with mirrors?"

"I-It's not an obsession." He whispered, brows furrowed offensively. You saw the uncomfortable look in his eyes and your face fell.