Chemistry Boy (smut)

AU
————————————————————
I found this somewhere and I was like BRUH WHY WERE YOU HIDING FROM ME and then I remember I wrote it for a friend lmao
————————————————————
"Y/n!" Namjoon yelled, his deep voice traveling down the hallway until it reached your ears. You shivered, closing your laptop and setting it next to you on your bed.

"What?!" You said back just as loudly so he could hear you from his bedroom. The two of you shared a small studio apartment away from campus, littered with books and paint brushes.

"Can Jungkook come over so we can study together?"

"Jeon Jungkook? Chemistry boy?"

"Yeah that guy, he needs help and he actually reached out to me." Namjoon had stopped yelling since he was standing in your doorway now, his tall and toned frame leaned against the wall. "I told him I'd have to ask you first since we share the house and all."

"Yeah that's fine, I could use some extra studying too. Plus, Jeon is one hell of a beauty."

"Yeah he's fucking hot."

"Thanks for thinking about me though, instead of just inviting him over."

"Yeah of course babe." He said, a small smile pulling at the corners of his plump lips as he winked.

"Now get your gay ass out of my room." You chuckled, throwing some random object at him. He yelled and jumped out of the way.

"Hey! That could've killed me! And I'm not gay I'm bi!"

"Whatever, go make some snacks before Jungkook gets here or something."

Namjoon rolled his eyes and left, probably going to tidy up the house a little before your guest came over.

-

There was a rough knock at the door and you hopped up, socked feet lazily scuffing the floor as you opened the door.

Jungkook was there, towering over you with how close your proximity was, smelling sweet and looking muscular. You smirked and glanced over him, letting your eyes linger in certain places before stepping out of the way.

"Come on in Jeon."

He nodded and you shut the door behind him, very obviously staring at his ass in the tight ripped blue jeans he wore. He was wearing a black shirt under his dark zip up jacket, round frame glasses perched on his cute nose with a black mask pulled down and resting below his chin.

"Thanks for letting me come over and study with you guys." He said, letting his bag slip off his shoulders and land on the floor next to his chair.

"No problem," Namjoon said, setting down a bowl of snacks. He looked up and peered into Jungkook's chocolate doe eyes, hidden behind his fluffy brown hair that was styled to cover his forehead. "I know we've got that big test coming up, I'd feel bad if I didn't help out if I knew I could." The three of you sat down at the table, Jungkook across from Namjoon and you. "Plus, you're a cutie so of course I'd let you come over."

"Namjoon!" You scolded, hitting his arm playfully as Jungkook blushed furiously and looked down at the table. "Don't make our guest feel uncomfortable! Be a good host!"

"Oh come on don't act like you weren't ogling at him when you opened the door."

Jungkook let out a small whine and hid his face behind his hands, wanting to desperately hide his red cheeks- though the color spread to the tips of his ears.

"Oh shit." Namjoon whispered, looking at you briefly before returning his gaze to the younger across from you. "He's a whiny little sub."

"Oh my god I can hear you!" He squeaked, voice so light and cute it made your heart speed up. You could see his pink lips turned down into an adorable pout.