Kim Line (smut)

School AU
————————————————————
Chapter one of my new book, Phantom Opera, is out so like if you could go check it out then that would be v v appreciated 👉👈 writing a mafia book was kind of difficult so I hope it gets some love cuz I worked hard ;-;
————————————————————
Kim Seokjin, the pretty one and the smart one. His grades and attendance were as perfect as his handsome face and shoulder to waist ratio. He was one of the three, and he wore his title with pride but he wasn't cocky about it, nor was he mean. He tutored students who needed help- it was never about the pay, he was just a good guy- and the teachers were head over heels for him, along with everybody else who laid their eyes on the one and only Kim Seokjin.

Kim Namjoon, the quiet and idyllic one. He was valedictorian and ran the student council with poise and precision, ultimately becoming one of the three most known faces of the school that he worked to keep positive and suitable for the best learning. The principal was in love with him and everybody who could say they went to school with Kim Namjoon could also state, very confidently, that he would be extremely successful when he was older because he strived for the best and never failed. He was the  sophisticated and determined Kim Namjoon.

Kim Taehyung. The last of the three popular Kim's. While Seokjin was out promoting their school with his brains and Namjoon with his leadership skills, Taehyung was the golden boy of sports. He was the jock, the subtle playboy, the one who had every girl swooning no matter their type with that boxy smiled and that honey skin. He was strong and athletic and played almost every sport- and he was damn near perfect at each one. Scouts from all over wanted Kim Taehyung.

They were the Kims. The Kimline. The three idols of the high school and the three pride and joys of the town. Everybody knew them and their families and their accomplishments.

And, coincidentally, they were all best friends.

But due to their fame, they couldn't allow anybody to join their tightly knit circle. They couldn't risk anybody ruining their image, not after how far they've come and how much they've earned. It sounded harsh, mean, but they didn't mean for it to be like that. They pushed people away as nicely as they could.

The spotlight wasn't all that good anyways. It was stressful and the boys only had each other to rely on when they needed to get away from their reputation.

Until you appeared and became their personal basket to dump their frustrations into. You're were their way of indulging and acknowledging and helping when it came to the irritation of their social lives.

It was just an accident, but you didn't mind. You were one of the few that could understand and notice how stressed the three boys were everyday and after all they've worked for, after all they've earned and continued to reach for, you didn't have a problem with playing this basket role. 

For the sake of yourself and for them, you all decided it would be best to keep your connection a secret from everybody. The boys didn't want crazy girls to attack you and pester you and you didn't want them to look bad hanging out with a girl when they had other privileges and matters to attend to.

So in the halls, when you passed each other, you didn't care about them and they didn't care about you.

It was easy, until one fateful night happened and every time you saw the Kimlime, whether it be just one or all, you remembered that supposed to be innocent game of twenty questions and the feeling of Namjoon's nimble fingers stroking your skin, Seokjin's plush lips brushing along your body, and Taehyung's wet tongue working wonders on you.

That was a secret you would never tell.

Ever.

It wasn't that you were greedy to keep them to yourself, it was that something sinful and lewd such as that would tarnish their sweet reputation and nobody else would understand the kind of relief you gave the boys. They would label you as a slut and them as fuckboys when really they needed you to help forget. They needed you to get their minds off the torture of being perfect.