Gold Alien (smut)

Space AU
————————————————————
She had warmed up to them fairly quickly. They never hurt her or even showed intentions to do so, in fact, they treated her the exact opposite, like she was a princess, so very fragile.

They fed her nicely and let her sleep, and then they played with her to keep her entertained as somebody else sat in the control room and monitored the ship's path.

Days flew by and she began to wonder when they'd start making their advances. She was only here for one reason after all.

She learned their names. Namjoon, the first one set met, was the alien she assumed would breed- as they called it- with her first, since he seemed the most excited. But he was mostly on the more logical side of things. He was excited because he found a human who was capable of holding their offspring. And that was it, he didn't have any interest in her just the fact that she was the perfect surrogate.

Jimin, however, the cute looking alien with golden freckles, always had his eyes on her. She was all he thought of and he wanted to be the first to mate with her and breed with her. So much so that when Taehyung joked about it and she laughed, he got a little defensive and jealous.

-

One morning when she was sound asleep in her room the six met up and took their seats in the captain's quarters where the main control table was.

"I think it's about time we begin. She trusts us enough that I believe everything will go smoothly. And she's smart, so she knows that disobeying or not complying will only make it more difficult." Namjoon stated. "Now, to avoid arguments, we need to come up with an idea."

"What do you mean?" Yoongi asked from his seat by the navigating panel. Yoongi usually flew the ship while Namjoon ordered him. It worked out since he was quiet and never argued unless it was necessary- unlike a certain Taehyung.

"We need to chose who breeds with her first. And when, so we can plan accordingly."

"I volunteer!" Jimin said, shooting his hand up into the air. "Please let me go first Namjoon hyung."

"Alright, Jimin may go first." He smiled happily and shook his fist in victory. "Anyone want to volunteer for the next slot?" The others just looked at each other and shrugged. "We don't have to decided right now."

"Yeah, I think when I feel I'm more in the mood I'll say something." Hoseok said, Seokjin and Yoongi nodding in agreement.

"I'd like to go after Jimin hyung." Taehyung announced. Namjoon nodded.

"Alright then, now that that's settled, Seokjin could you please go prepare breakfast for everybody?" Seokjin nodded wordlessly and headed off towards the cafeteria. "Taehyung please take an inventory check, Hoseok go help him." They nodded and scrambled off, chatting as they walked down the hallway. "Jungkook, make sure we've got some medical supplies out from storage, just incase something goes wrong."

"Of course Namjoon hyung." He said, bowing and walking away.

"And Jimin... when would you like to breed with-"

"Today!" He said immediately, not able to hold his excitement. "Today please."

"Alright, I'll make sure no one bothers you." Namjoon nodded. Then he got up and exited the captain's quarter swiftly. Jimin did a little happy dance and ran away as well to go find her.

-

After breakfast Jimin pulled her through the hallway, practically skipping to his bedroom.

"Jimin slow down!" She huffed. He was cute when he was this happy, but she had no idea where the sudden burst of good feelings game from. "Why am I in here?" She asked when he tugged her into his room, shutting and locking the door behind them. She failed to notice as she looked around his large room.