-1-

_____________________________

"Y/n...you father would like to see you.." my father's assistant said as she gently bowed and exited my office.

I sighed as I dropped my files on the desk..I got up and passed my hands down my skirt to neaten the pleats....

Iv been working here ever since I turned 18...Iv been working for 3 years.....this was one of the many positives of having a dad that owns a company...my dad gave me the opportunity to be in charge of the investment department....I had to attend a lot of meetings with other business officials who would like to join or invest in our company.....It wasn't as easy as it seems...but my dad always expected the best from me....

It was only my dad and I...my mom left us....she was diagnosed with cancer when I was 10 years old....I never took it really well...my grades in school began to drop...I had totally lost focus. Her treatment went well...until the cancer began spreading throughout her whole body.... that's when the doctor lost hope...

My dad always stood by her side, he did everything that could have been done to save her...but it was too late....she passed away 2 years later.... This was when I changed....I wasn't the same... I wasn't all happy and jolly as I was before....my dad always tried to encourage me but it wasn't working.....

Then as the years passed,my dad and I became more close than before...I began listening to his advice and I took my education....I graduated with a distinction in science...that's when my childhood dreams came back...Iv always wanted to become a doctor....

My dad wasn't willing to let me go...he was scared...scared of losing me....He gave me the opportunity to be the head of the investment department....I took the opportunity to make him happy....I never wanted to disappoint him....at least not again.....

"Yes dad..." I said as a smile formed on my lips as I entered his office....

"Yes dear,have a seat..." he said as he signaled me to sit at the front of his desk...

"I now this might seem abrupt...but I know you won't disappoint me..." he said as he adjusted his glasses that slightly fell down his nose...

"Yes,dad..what's wrong?" I said as I fiddled with my fingers...

"You're 21 now...and I think it's time to settle down..." he said as he took out some papers from a brown folder....

"And..what do you mean by that?" I said...

"Y/n...you're getting married...." my dad said as tears slightly welled into his eyes...

"WHAT?!" My eyes widened as I stood up....

"It's one of my closet friend son...his name is Jeon Jungkook..." he said as he placed the papers in front of me....

I grabbed up the papers and read every line printed on it...

"Why is this so sudden dad?? I don't even know him...you can't just give your daughter away like this...." I sighed as I took a deep breath to calm myself.....

"I know them for a really long time now...they want to join with our business or else they'll go bankrupt....they need our help..." my dad said as he walked over to me...

"But dad..." I said as I got up and tears filled my eyes...

He took my into his embrace as he brushed his hands over my head... "Don't worry, I would never arrange you with someone who's not good enough for you...."

I didn't respond...I buried my head into his shoulder as he tightened the grip around me...

"Dad..." I sniffled as I pulled back.... "Iv always obeyed you...but....i can't do this...." I looked down....

"Y/n....they need our help...you never know...you may like him...." my dad said as he wiped my tears away with his thumbs....

I looked up at him as I sighed and closed my eyes...
"Dad...I'll think about...okay...Just give me some time...." I said as I sighed...

"I know you won't ever disappoint me..." he said as he placed a kiss on my forehead....

I just smiled as I turned around and trailed off to the door..
"Wait..." my dad called out to me..

"Y-yes..." I stuttered...

"We're going to meet them at their business...JEON CO. You should do some research...." he said as he smiled and hopped back onto his chair as he grabbed up some documents....

"Oh o-okay...." I mumbled as I left his office and made my way back to mine...

I sighed as I plopped myself onto my spinning chair....I placed my head on the desk as I groaned...Ugh! What am I suppose to do now....I don't want to disappoint my dad....I never did...but...I don't think I could do this....
________________________________
Hey guys!💜 I'm back with a new book...hope you stick around and enjoy as my story unfolds before you😁❤️
Hope you enjoyed the first chapter ❤️
Don't forget to vote army💜💜

•Unexpected Love• | Jeon Jungkook ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें