"We look fresh, as usual", Hobi says checking himself out in the mirror, smirking at himself with Suga just cringing at him. "Aigoo your about to break the mirror with your scary face", Suga teased making all of us laugh. "Aish- Yah".

The girls then came down after hours of waiting for them to get ready...

"Well damn. You guys look stunning!", Hobi complimented. "When do I not look amazing? I'm amazing 24/7", Jennie replied flattering herself, as she should.

I looked over to Lisa who was putting on her shoes. "I'll put it on for you"..."No, it's okay-"... I just grabbed the shoes as I slowly put it on her as I also tied the shoelaces on tightly.

I got up, and I just couldn't look away, she was just too beautiful. "What?"..."Your such a breathtaking view, I don't think I can ever look away". "Cheesy", Suga chuckled from behind.

"Haha aww stop it...And you look amazing as well", she says covering her face. "Okay let's go you love birds!", Jennie said out loud. I grabbed Lisa's hand as we walked out smiling.

--

We arrived and hopped out of the car. Wow, there's a lot of people here.

I quickly turned around and opened the door for my beautiful doll. "Thanks, kookie". I shut the door, but someone stops it..."Yah! Did you forget there's other people here?! It's not just your girlfriend", Suga yelled hopping out. "Whoops, sorry Hyung", I chuckled.

After hearing Suga's bickering, we all went to a booth were they were selling tickets... Jennie started ordering, while I looked around and saw that there were a lot of guys standing around. What are they staring at? I then looked at what they were all looking at and it was a girl.

How come she looks like.....Lisa?-

I quickly went and back hugged her who was just laughing at people on rides. "Huh? Jungkook? What are you doing", she asked being surprised. "There's too many guys around"... she started laughing, "Are you jealous? Awww my baby is jealous", she teased.

"No! I just don't like it when guys stare at you", I scoffed. I looked back at them and they were still looking at Lisa. "Yah find another thing to look at!", I exclaimed as they all walked off rolling there eyes.

"Here are the wristbands for the rides", Jennie says handing us all one.

Jimin (POV)