chapter three

'Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see it."

VOTE, COMMENT & ENJOY

“If I were you I should leave this town and never come back, you better stay out of his way.” I rolled my eyes as the 100th person told me this today, but soon went back to being the good girl and I gave the girl a sweet smile before I continued my walk towards my locker. Since the internet news travels fast, extremely fast, it wasn’t even noon and everyone was already coming up to me, trying to warn me for this Mr. Jackson. Whose name by the way is Guy, Guy Jackson, isn’t that just beautiful.

I unlocked my locker and threw my backpack in it, frustrated with all the stares I got, all the people whispering the moment they saw me and the biggest reason, guy.

“Looks like someone is getting popular already.” Dana was standing by the cafeteria entrance when I walked up to her and people started staring again.

“You know, you have been the only person nice to me today.” I walked into the cafeteria with her, she pushed me to the right to get some food.

“Not the only one, don’t forget Guy.” I turned around to look at her.

“Never mind I don’t want to be your friend anymore.” I said, giving her a angry face but all she did was laugh and push me towards the tray holder.

“Since when were we going to be friends? I just let you walk next to me so I look better.” Now I was laughing, just because of how serious she looked when she said it.

“You sure? Cause the whole school knows me already and almost none of them know you.” I said through my laughs and from that moment on she started laughing along.

“Ouch burn.” She yelled, pretty loud and all the people in front of us in the queue turned around to look at us. I started to like her, maybe she could be my first friend.

After getting us some food Dana walked past me towards a table filled with girls, some of them I recognized from the moment I approached them this morning.

“I don’t know if you can sit down here.” One girls with brown hair said, looking serious. The other girls nodded their heads in agreement. I looked at Dana who ignored me and just sat down. I felt my heart drop that moment, this is probably how it is to be rejected. Awkward.

“Oh god I’m so sorry, but you should have seen your face.” The brunette said and all the girls started laughing, because of the tension I just laughed along.

“You guys suck, I hate my life.” Is what I said putting my tray with food down and sitting down next to Dana.

“Oh look at you, you have tear stains on your cheeks from crying. God you totally like us.” A girl with black hair said looking pretty confident.

“Well because the rest of this school is pretty screwed up, you give me no other chance.” I took a few bites from my pasta as I waited for a reaction.

“Sucks to be you.” A girl with a high pitched voice called out, I looked in her direction and recognized her as the red headed, tall girl from my world history class.

“I’m Mia. Call me Milk.” The red head said.

“Bella. AKA Beans.” The brunette stated.

“Grace. And don’t you dare to call me gross.” The black haired girl spoke.

“You’re so going to call her gross.” Dana said with her mouth still full, the other girls laughed while Grace (gross) gave every one of them a death glare.