Chapter sixteen

'Once you lose yourself, you have two choices: find the person you used to be or lose that person completely.'

____________________

“Put me down to the floor, I want to play spin the bottle.” I slapped Guy on his back and kicked with my legs, but nothing seemed to help. I was laying over his shoulder and I could feel the blood rush towards my head and all the liquids in my stomach up my throat. I tried to push myself up from his shoulder and when I managed to push myself up, I let the blood sink to the other parts of my body and tried to calm my stomach down.

“I’m not letting you play spin the bottle.” I sighed and looked at the people we passed, I was not drunk I only had three cups of whatever Felix gave me but I must admit I felt pretty funny. And so did my head.

“Why not? You’re ruining my whole night.” He laughed and I could feel his shoulder push into my stomach a little bit harder. I growled as my stomach winced at his shoulder pushing in it.

“Because I’m not letting anyone besides me kiss you.” As sweet as it may have been I was not pleased at all, he was claiming me and it was totally the opposite of what I was expecting.

“so you can sleep with whoever you want to sleep with, but I can’t even kiss another guy for a stupid game? Do you even realize how unfair it is.” He set me down on the floor and pushed me against a wall.

“Yes but I don’t mind.” He placed a few small kisses in my neck but I pushed him away.

“No cause you’re only thinking about yourself.” I said pissed, yes I was getting pissed at him over a stupid game of spin the bottle. It was like I got more mature with the minute.

“I’m not thinking about myself.” He was still playing but his eyes said he was getting a bit angrier than before.

“Yes you are, you are keeping all these guys away from me so you can take my V-card. Well I’m not letting you.” When he didn’t got mad but smirked I realized what I did. I let out a few cusses and his smirk only grew wider.

“So you are a little virgin, looks like I didn’t lose my power after all.” I pushed him away from me and to my surprise I actually got him to move, with the small space I created I took my chance to escape.

“Come here my little virgin.” He yelled as he ran after me and I began running harder, I pushed away a lot of people and got a lot of bad names in return. Some I had heard before and some new names.

 I ran up the first stairs as I saw and heard Guy still running after me, I started screaming out of excitement. And totally blocked out all the bad names I got, totally focusing on where to go. That was until I ran into a wall, I fell back and Guy caught me in his arms. Those muscular arms that got me staring every time I could catch a glimpse of them.

“Why did you put the wall there?” I felt a little bit dizzy but commanded myself to stay awake, he laughed and I turned around in his arms. I looked at him, while I stood there wavering and leaning on him.

“I did not put that wall there.” He laughed harder and I turned around, I placed my hand on the wall and stroke it.

“You hurt my head, wall.” I said to the wall, it all made so much sense to me. Why I was doing this and that he had to be the one to put the wall there, but at the same time I had no idea what was going on. It was like my mind had split in two, the one part moving my arms and telling me it was a natural response but the other part was telling me that this was not supposed to be going on. I could feel how I lost my mind, bit by bit.

“Guy?” I turned around and he looked at me with puppy eyes, it was the first time I saw him looking at me like this. “My head hurts.” I placed my hand on my head and continued to stroke my own head instead of the wall.