Chapter 19:

Chapter 19: 

          The last week has been hectic like absolute hell. What with the dance coming up and everything in between. Mentor has been calling me every other day, Tina dragged me shopping All weekend, and I have had so much homework! I don't even remember why I came to Gotham academy in the first place! There's nothing suspicious so far and I'm called to Mentor's lair all the time!

           Okay so I'm lying. I don't have THAT much homework and of corse I remember why I came to Gotham, but the rest is true. When I have free time I dwell on the Robin situation. Analyzing what had happened, coming up with different theories. I finally came up with the idea that Robin must be someone I know, and therefor that's why I feel like I recognized him.

          The problem is; Robin could be anyone! I've made a lot of friends that are around my height and have dark hair.

          On the lighter side, I actually have something to look forward to on Halloween. I told mentor I'd be going to one of the school's social gatherings and that I had a lead. All true, just the fact that I had a lead had nothing to do with the social gathering.

         Tina literally threw me into her upper class men friend's car and didn't let me out till we were at the mall. I don't get why they take forever!!! I tried on like, 2 different dresses and made my choice, not them. They had to try on at least 5, ask for opinions, and don't even get me started on shoes.

          Tim and I haven't hung out for a while. We talk all the time during school though. He says he can't wait for the dance and that we're going to have so much fun. I can't wait either.